Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), a Government of India undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, are looking for Deputy Engineers and Assistant Engineers.
Here are the key points to know about BEL Recruitment :
A total of 10 seats are available across India. The post-wise vacancies are given below:
|Designation||Number of Posts||Reservation|
|Dy.Engineer E-II||6||General-3 OBC-1 SC-1 ST-1|
|Sr. Assistant. Engineer E – I||4||General - 2 OBC – 1 SC - 1|
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for BEL Recruitment, else their candidature will be canceled. Application of those candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.
Here is the post-wise eligibility criteria for BEL Recruitment:
Candidates should have one year post qualification experience in:
1. Large communication networks, network equipment, network troubleshooting and configuration.
2. Routers, switches, voice gateways, other networking devices, routing protocols, application services.
3. Security solutions including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, virtual private networks, Intrusion Detection Systems.
4. VoIP and Video Infrastructure and its associated software including call management systems and voice mail.
5. Installation and configuration of hardware/software of servers, Storage Area Network devices.
6. VSAT devices such as BUC, LNB, Modems and Antennas.
7. Network Management Solutions: Network Fault Management, Network Performance.
8. Management, Network Traffic Analysis.
9. Windows Operating System and Linux Operating System.
10. Oracle database.
11.OEM certification of the following courses is preferred a. Cisco Certified Networking Course (CCNA) b. Microsoft Certified System Engineer Course (MCSE)
Ex-servicemen retired/retiring on or before 31.07.2017 from Army/ Air Force/ Navy personnel with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Tele Communication/ Electrical discipline in the rank of JCO or equivalent having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience is needed.
During their tenure in Defence Service, a minimum of 15 years or more relevant post qualification experience in working with Defence Electronic Equipment is mandatory.
|Category||Number of Post|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||5 years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above.|
Sr.DGM (HR), Naval Systems SBU,
Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post,
Bangalore – 560013, latest by 08.08.2017.
1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
2. Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Diploma Engineering or equivalent examination, BE or B.Tech or equivalent as applicable.
3. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience. 4. Caste/Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
5. Discharge Certificate/Summary from Defence forces, if applicable.
Read More BEL RECRUITMENT
The pay scale will be according to the post in which the candidate is recruited in. The basic pay will be :
Following are the instruction that is advised to be followed:
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.