Bharat Electronics Limited popularly known as BEL has released the notification for inviting applications for post of contract engineer for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand. The registration has been started from February 27, 2019.
- Applicants having BE/B.Tech degree in required stream from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for the post.
- The maximum age limit is 27 years as on February 1, 2019. Check BEL Recruitment
- The last date of application form submission is March 25, 2019.
- Engineers will be hired on contract basis for one year. Also Check 26 Vacancies for Electronic Engineers
- Candidates are selected on the basis of written test and Interview round. Those who will successfully qualify both the stages are considered for recruitment.
Pay Scale: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000 per month.
BEL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for the post of contract engineer are required to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in computer science / computer science and engineering from any recognized university or AICTE approved Institution.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category should have a graduate degree with first class marks while SC/ST/PWD candidates need pass class marks only.
- Applicants who have crossed 27 years of age are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Applicants should have at least 1 year of experience in any of the below mentioned domains.
- Java programming
- Webportal design and development using Java
- VoIP and SIP Protocol
- DB Design – ORACLE, Post Gre SQL, Knowledge of SQL, DB procedures & Triggers
- IP Networking
- Linux Operating System
BEL Recruitment 2019: How to Apply?
Application forms are now available on the official website of BEL. The registration is done through online mode only. Candidates wishing to apply are required to visit the official website i.e. bel-india.in and submit their applications. No applications will be accepted after the due date i.e. March 25, 2019.
Steps to Apply?
- Visit the official website i.e. bel-india.in.
- Click on the tab “Career”
- Find the notification link and click on “Apply Now”
- Fill application form with all the necessary information
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay application fee
- Take a printout of application form for future reference
BEL Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
BEL selection process consists of written test and Interview. Successfully applied applicants will call for written test.
Candidates are required to bring all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph on the day of written test and Interview.
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in written test are called of Interview round.
Those who will successfully qualify all the stages of selection process will get the call letter.
BEL Recruitment 2019: Important Guidelines
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates will get the benefits of reservation as per the government directives.
- At the time of registration, applicants have to enter a valid email address in the application form.
- All the necessary information of written test, interview, date, time and venue will be informed through e-mail.
- Applicants working in PSU, government or quasi-government organizations, serving in defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a no objection certificate at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.