BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) invites applications for one vacancy for Engineer on a permanent basis for its Pune unit under BEL Recruitment. Candidates who wish to apply for this post can apply at the official website of BEL. The registration window will close on May 31, 2017. Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria, before applying for the post.
- The registration will be done in offline mode.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of INR 500 at the time of registration.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category are exempted from paying the application fee
- Applicants who wish to apply must fill the application form till May 31, 2017.
- The selection process will be based on a written test and an Interview round.
- Candidates successfully qualifying the written test will be eligible for the interview round
Bharat Electronics Limited is India’s Premier Professional Electronics and Defense Company with 09 factories and few regional offices across the country. It conducts a national level offline exam for various jobs under BEL Recruitment.
BEL Recruitment of One Engineer in either grade
||4 to 5 years
||8 to 9 years
BEL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility for Engineer
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Engineer must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility is set by the official authority of BEL.
- The minimum qualification to apply for the post of the engineer is BE/ B.Tech from any recognized university or institute.
- Applicants must have graduation degree in any of the following disciplines such as Mechanical/ Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Candidates must have minimum 60% marks to be eligible for the post.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the post of engineer.
BEL Recruitment 2017: Age Limit
- The maximum age limit to apply for the post of (Engineer E-III) is 35 years as on March 01, 2017.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the post of (Engineer E-IV) is 39 years as on March 01, 2017.
BEL Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for Engineer
The registration process for the post of the engineer will be closed on May 31, 2017. Applicants are required to check eligibility, before applying for the post.
- Candidates have to download the application form from the website of BEL.
- They need to attach all the required documents along with application form.
- Applicants have to pay application fee of INR 500 at the time of registration.
- Those candidates who belong to PWD category are exempted from application fee.
List of Required Documents for Registration:
- Mark sheet of 10 and 12
- Latest OBC certificate
- Graduation degree
- Two passport size color photographs.
- Experience certificate from the previous and present employer
- Disability certificate if the candidate belongs to PWD category
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the official website of BEL i.e. www.bel-india.com/ and download application form
- Fill application form and attach all the required documents
- Verify all the information and pay application fee of INR 500
- Send it to the following address
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A. Road,
Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State
BEL Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The selection process for the post of engineer is based on the written test and an Interview round. Applicants must successfully qualify the written test and interview round to be recruited for the post.
- Call letters will be sent through the email to the eligible candidates.
- Date of the written test will be sent by the email only.
- Written test will contain the MCQ questions (Multiple Choice Questions) from domain knowledge and expertise for Gun Ammunition area and General Knowledge
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for an interview round.
BEL Recruitment 2017: Important Guidelines
There are some important guidelines issued by BEL. Applicants are suggested to read all the guidelines carefully.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply for the post of Engineer.
- Candidates have to reach at the examination center, half hour prior to the exam commencement.
- Applicants have to present all the required documents on the day of written test and Interview round.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fill a valid email address in the application form.
- BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any email sent to the candidate.
- All the information regarding written test and interview will be sent by email only.
- BEL authority has right to reject any application at any stage of selection process.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Candidates cannot bring any electronic device like mobile, calculator and other inside the exam center.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.