BEL is inviting applications for the post of Sr. Engineer (Mechanical) and Dy. Manager (Civil). BEL has three vacancies for Sr. Engineer (Mechanical) and one vacancy for Dy. Manager (Civil). These vacancies are available in NCS – Ghaziabad, SBU of Bharat Electronics Ltd. A Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company.
Bharat Electronics Limited is India’s Premier Professional Electronics and Defence Company. BEL conducts national level offline exam for various jobs under BEL Recruitment.
|Name of the Post and Grade||Qualification||Minimum Work Experience||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Sr. Engineer (Mechanical) / E-III||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical||4 years||3||32 years|
|Dy. Manager (Civil) / E-IV||BE/ B.Tech in Civil||8 years||1||36 years|
To be eligible for the posts mentioned above, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. It is set by the official authorities of the examination.
The age criteria is different for both the posts. Candidates wishing to apply for the post of Sr. Engineer must be 32 years of age (Maximum) as on May 01, 2017. The age limit for the post of Dy. Manager is 36 years as on May 01, 2017. There are relaxation for the candidates who belong to reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC).
BEL Application Form is available on the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited. Eligible candidates can apply till May 31, 2017. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of BEL. After filling the application form, along with all the required documents send it to the address mentioned below:
Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad - 201010 by post/courier
1. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
2. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
3. Experience certificate.
4. Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.04.2016.)
5. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
The application fee for the post of Sr. Engineer (Mechanical) and Dy. Manager (Civil) is INR 500. Candidates have to pay application fee at the time of registration. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST and PWD category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to Remit the Application Fee
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select: - State Bank Collect.
2. Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed.
3. Select state of Corporation/Institution: - All India.
4. Select type of Corporation/Institution: - PSU - Public Sector Undertaking and press =>Go.
5. Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking: - Bharat Electronics Limited and press Submit.
6. Select payment category: Sr. Engineer (Mechanical) / Dy. Manager (Civil)
7. Complete the payment procedure as explained above.
8. Take a printout of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
The selection will be based on written test and interview round. The candidates who are applying for these posts have to appear for written test.
After the declaration of result shortlisted candidates, on the basis of their performance in the written test, will be called for interview round. Those who will qualify the written test and interview round will be recruited for the applied post.
Sr. Engineer (E-III grade) – INR 20,600 – 3% - INR 46,500 + admissible allowances
Dy. Manager (E-IV grade) – INR 24,900 – 3% - 50,500 + admissible allowances
Here is the list of important guidelines issued by BEL. Applicants are suggested to read all the guidelines carefully, before applying for this post.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.