Bharat Electronics Limited, a Government of India undertaking under Ministry of Defence, requires Contract Engineers. The requirement is based in Machilipatnam.
- This is a temporary job assignment.
- The intake capacity is of 50 engineers out of which 31 candidates are required for Electronics domain and 19 are required for Mechanical domain.
- The contract can be renewed for maximum of three years.
- An experience of up to one year is a pre-requisite to apply for this position.
- The registration can be done only through online mode on the BEL website.
Check BEL RECRUITMENT 2017
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Contract Engineers: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate applying for the position of Contract Engineer must possess a degree in B. Tech/ BE course (full time) for any of the specialisations among Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Telecommunication/Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications/Mechanical from any recognized University or Institute. Other eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pass with First Class while this slab for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Pass Slab.
- The age limit for General candidates is maximum 25 years of age as on or after August 01, 1992.
- For OBC candidates, maximum age is 28 years as on or after August 01, 1989.
- The age limit for SC/ST candidates is maximum 30 years of age as on after August 01, 1987.
- The age limit for all the PWD candidates is 10 years addition to the above state age limits for specific category.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the position.
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Contract Engineers: How to Apply
The online application form for the post of Contract Engineers offered by BEL can be accessed by visiting the official website of BEL. The online application process started from July 19, 2017 and will last till August 02, 2017.
Candidates must ascertain the fact that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as required by the conducting authority. Steps to apply for the given post are as follows:
- Visit and perform registration for recruitment on the official website of BEL- www.bel-india.com.
- The application form can be accessed through Recruitment section of the website.
- A registration form has to be filled to obtain user id and a link to login and fill the detailed application form.
- Enclose details like Discipline of engineering, Personal Details, Educational Details, Work experience and areas of technical knowledge in the Detailed Application Form.
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Contract Engineers: Selection Process
To get selected for the given post, candidates have to appear compulsorily in the Objective Test. Those who qualify in the Objective test are called for Interview Round.
- Every candidate needs to produce the original documents and Xerox copies of Engineering Degree Certificate, B. Tech/BE semester marks cards, Caste/PWD certificate if applicable along with two passport size photographs.
- The certificates for OBC/SC/ST/PWD are to be submitted in prescribed formats that can be attained from the website.
- Candidates can view the results online on the BEL website using login credentials given in the Stage I of Application process of filling in preliminary application form.
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Contract Engineers: Pay Scale and Remuneration
- The employment type is temporary which can be extended after a period of 12 months for a maximum duration of not more than 3 years.
- The remuneration for this position is INR 23,000 only per month.
About Bharat Electronic Limited
Bharat Electronic Limited is a Government of India undertaking and a Navratna organisation. It was set up in the year 1945 to equip India with world class state-of-the-art equipment for a better tomorrow supported by the relevant defence infrastructure. BEL units are based in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Ghaziabad, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Kotdwara and two overseas offices located in New York and Singapore.
BEL has successfully marked its presence in Naval Systems, Defence Communication Products, Avionics, Electro Optics, Electronic Warfare Systems, Weapon Systems, Tank and Armoured Fighting Vehicle Electronic Systems, Simulators, Batteries and Devices.
BHARAT ELECTRONIC CONTACT DETAILS
Address: Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore- 560045.
Contact Number: 8025039300