Government of India Enterprise Under the Ministry of Defence, BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) has published a notification for the recruitment of Dy. General Manager (EVI) / Sr. Dy. General Manager (EVIA) vacancies for its Missile Systems SBU at Bengaluru Complex on a fixed term basis for a period of 5 years. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before January 14, 2017.
Aspiring candidates can go through the following table for the required eligibility. Selected candidates should be willing to travel to Northern and North East locations of the country.
|Job Code||Name of the post / Grade||No. of Posts||Upper age limit as on January 1, 2017||Reservation||Pay scale|
|MS01||Dy. General Manager (EVI) / Sr. Dy. General Manager (EVIA||1||50 years||GENERAL||INR 32900 – 3% - 58000/- INR 36600 – 3% - 62000/-|
Candidate age limit should be 50 years as on January 1, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates who are seeking for BEL Recruitment can check the following mentioned requirements for the required posts-
Candidates are advised to download the application form in the prescribed format from www.belindia.com
Click here to get the BEL Recruitment Application form:
Applications form through any other mode will not be accepted. Candidate have to attached the copy of their educational certificates along with the application form and forwarded to the following address by January 14, 2017.
Manager (HR/MR & MS),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bangalore – 560013
Candidates need to follow these steps for making a payment-
1. Click on the link “Click below for payment of application fee”.
2. Click on the check box “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”.
3. Click on proceed.
4. Select payment category as “Executive Posts for MS SBU – Bengaluru Complex”.
5. Fill the details and click on submit button. (fields with * mark are to be filled compulsorily)
6. Lastly, Check the details and press the confirm button.
1. An application fee of INR 500/- needs to be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
2. Select any one of the mode of payments, i.e. "Net Banking" or "Card Payments" or "Other Payment Modes" as applicable and then proceed for making the fee payment. Download the receipt after successful completion of the payment.
3. In case, candidate opts "SBI Branch" as payment mode, candidate is required to download the pre-printed challan and deposit the fee amount (including applicable bank commission) in any of the SBI Branches and obtain seal and signature of the bank official on the challan (depositor copy) before leaving the bank counter.
Selection of candidate will be based on Interview. During this session, following questions might be asked-
1. What kind of person would you like to work with?
2. Let us assume that you get a job in BEL and IOCL, which one would you prefer and why?
3. If you are selected, would you still consider applying to another PSU's?
4. What de-motivates you to do good on your job?
The grade pay scale for Dy. General Manager (EVI) / Sr. Dy. General Manager (EVIA) is INR 32900 – 3% - 58000/- and INR 36600 – 3% - 62000/-.
Read About BEL Recruitment 2017
Candidates should read carefully the following guidelines for BEL Recruitment –
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.