BEL requires 15 Havildar and 03 Driver for its Ghaziabad unit. The online application form is available from January 11, 2017 to February 04, 2017. The selection is based on physical test followed by a written test. The application fee for both posts is Rs- 300 for GE/ OBC category. There is no application fee for SC/ ST category. The pay scale is Rs. 8330 - 22,000/- per month. Here, candidates can go through following table for post wise details.
||No. of vacancies
BEL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Driver post: Candidate should be passed in 10th standard. They must have minimum 15 years driving of light & heavy vehicles.
Havildar (Security): Candidates should be passed in 12th standard. They must have minimum post qualification experience as 15 years of service in the Defence forces.
The upper age limit for mentioned post is 43 years. There is a relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ ST category and 3 years for OBC category. The age limit will be calculated as on January 01, 2017.
BEL Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
Candidates willing to apply for vacancies under BEL Recruitment must know about the application procedure. They must go through following steps which are given below:
- Visit the official website of BEL i.e. www.bel-india.com
- Click on the CAREERS option and go the recruitment advertisement.
- Download the application form available in the prescribed format on the website.
- Fill up the qualification and work experience details on the application form.
- Make the online payment through SBI payment gateway. This page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to send their application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to the following address:
HR Manager, Bharat Electronics Limited,
P.O Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201010
Documents to be Submitted
- 10th /12th Class Marksheet as Proof of age.
- Post qualification work experience certificate
- Application fee payment receipt/ Bank Challan Copy.
- Registration in local Employment Exchange proof.
- Community/caste/tribe certificate in respect of OBC/SC/ST candidates. It may be noted that the OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format.
Instruction for Making Payment
Candidates can check the procedure for making online payment through SBI as mentioned below:
- Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select - State Bank Collect.
- Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed.
- Select state of Corporation/ Institution - All India.
- Select type of Corporation/Institution - Public Sector Undertaking and press =>Go.
- Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking - Bharat Electronics Limited and press Submit.
- Select payment category - DRIVERS AND SECURITY HAVILDAR – GHAZIABAD UNIT.
- Complete the payment as explained above.
- Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it to the application form.
- Detail instructions along with screen shots are enclosed.
BEL Recruitment Selection Process
The selection is based on physical/ skill test. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The written test will be held at Ghaziabad only. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in both rounds. After that, they will be selected for mentioned posts.
The basic pay scale for Havildar and Driver post is INR- 8330 to 22,000/- per month. In addition to basic pay, medical facilities, transport expenses, group life insurance as per company rules will be given to the remuneration.
BEL Recruitment Important Instructions
There are some important instructions for aspirants. Candidates wish to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017 can check the following points as mentioned below:
- If candidate fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post. The candidature will be cancelled and they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of physical test without which they will not be allowed to appear for the written test.
- BEL reserves the right to reject any candidate at any stage of selection process. Canvassing in any form will be the result of disqualification.
- Candidates presently employed in the Armed Forces and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge.
- For any further queries email on email@example.com