BEL requires Engineers on Contract basis for a period of One Year. BEL is inviting application for the post of Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of Bharat Electronic Limited. The last date to apply for the post of Engineer is May 24, 2017.
- The registration will be held in online mode only, there is no other way to apply
- Candidates who will successfully qualify the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for the post
- BEL has recruitment of 5 vacancies on contract basis under BEL Recruitment
- Candidates will be recruited for one year, form the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- The registration window will be closed on May 24, 2017.
- The final selection will be based on written test and interview round
- The pay scale for the post of Engineer is INR 23,000
BEL (Bharat Electronic Limited) invites application for various post under BEL Recruitment. It conducts national level offline exam every year. BEL is India’s Premier Professional Electronics and Defence Company.
|Name of the Post
||Number of Vacancies
||Proposed Location State
||Venue of Test and Interview
||Centre Learning & Development BEL, Bangalore
||HVF, Avadi, TN
||OFBOL, Bolangir, Odisha
||Jabalpur, (Madhya Pradesh)
|OFL, Itarsi, MP
||GCF, Jabalpur, MP
BEL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility for Engineer
Candidates who wish to apply must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. Else they are not able to apply for BEL Recruitment.
- Candidates must have graduation degree in BE/ B.Tech from any recognized university or institute.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the post is 60%
- Candidates who belong to reserved category need passing marks only
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply
- The maximum age limit to apply for the post of engineer is 25 years or less as on June 01, 2017.
- To be eligible for apply, candidates must have minimum 1 year of experience in any relevant industrial.
Check BEL Recruitment 2017: Four vacancies for Sr. Engineer and Manager
BEL Recruitment 2017: Registration for Engineer
BEL registration will be started form May 17, 2017. The registration will done via online mode only. Candidates are required to visit the official website of Bharat Electronic Limited and apply for the post of Engineer. Interested candidates can apply till May 24, 2017. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fill a valid email is in the application form.
Reserved candidates must upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format at the time of registration. Also they have to present all the required documents along with caste certificate at the time of interview round.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of BEL i.e. www.belindia.com.
- Go to the link of BEL Recruitment and select the post
- Fill basic information, however you will get the user id and link
- Click on the link and fill the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Verify all the information and click on the submit button and take printout
Note: No changes will be allowed once candidates has submitted their application.
BEL Recruitment 2017: Selection Process for Engineer
The selection process for the post of engineer is based on written test and interview round. After the successfully submission of application form, BEL authority will announce the exam date for candidates.
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for Interview round. It will be conducted by BEL only.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for interview round.
- Those who will qualify the interview round will be recruited for the post of Engineer
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the post of Engineer is INR 23,000 Per Month
BEL Recruitment 2017: Important Guidelines
There are some important guidelines issued by Bharat Electronic Limited. Applicants are suggested to read all the guidelines carefully.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Candidates must present their BEL admit card at the examination hall
- Number of the vacancies may be increased or decreased depending on the recruitment
- Only online submission is applicable till May 24, 2017, no other application will be accepted
- BEL authority has write to reject any application at any stage of selection process
- All the information regarding written test and interview will be sent by Email only.
- Canvassing in any form, the result is disqualification
- Applicants cannot bring any electronic device like mobile, calculator and other inside the exam hall
- Candidates have to reach at the exam center, half hour prior of exam commencement
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.