BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) invites applications for 200 vacancies in various trades viz. fitter, turner, welder, and others. The selection process of BEL Recruitment includes written test or interview. Post the successful conduct of written test/Interview, candidates join as Trade Apprentices.
Bharat electronics limited (BEL) is a leading Navaratna Public Sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. BEL was established in 1954 and has come a long way since then.
Candidates can check the number of posts and vacancies in the BEL Recruitment 2017 provided below:
|Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Ref. and Air Condi.||02|
BEL 2017 Application Process has already begun. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is March 18, 2017. Applications have to apply online on the official portal of MIS (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship). Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.
|Starting of BEL Recruitment 2017 Application Process||February 22, 2017|
|Closing of BEL Recruitment 2017 Application Process||March 18, 2017|
Candidates who fulfill the below conditions are only eligible to apply. All the conditions are mandatory, failing which the candidate may be disqualified.
1. Only Indian nationals can apply.
2. Candidates who have passed craftsman training under NCVT scheme from recognized ITI's in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 can apply.
3. Candidate should be 28 years of age on February 02, 2017. (33 years for SC/ST and 31 years for OBC)
BEL 2017 Application process has already begun. The last date to apply for BEL Recruitment process is March 18, 2017. Candidates are advised to check the official website.
Candidates applying for BEL Recruitment can follow these steps
1. Candidates need a registration number available on the MIS portal.
2. In case any candidate does not have a registration number, then they have to register through the official website provided below and obtain the registration number.
3. Candidate should apply on the link provided below after registration through Establishment Registration No: E12150900083 OR Fill Bharat Electronics Limited in Establishment name Field and state as Uttar Pradesh on Search: http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/EstablishmentSearch.aspx
The training duration is 1 year. The stipend will be paid according to apprentice rules.
2. Candidate should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organizations.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through their mail id about the date and venue of the written test.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.