BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is an Indian aerospace and defense company with nine manufacturing units and various regional offices in India. BEL invites applications for a single permanent position of Senior Assistant Security Officer (E-I) for the Ghaziabad unit.
- Only Indian nationals can apply. Check Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates employed in Government and Public sectors need to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the BEL’s medical authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage. Check BEL Recruitment Exam Dates
- In respect of applicants with disability, the degree of disability for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by the Government norms.
- Candidates whose education certificates will not tally with the requirement mentioned in the application/advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of the written test/interview proceedings, if not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their degree, marks sheets and certificate in original on the day of interview for any reason will not be considered.
- BEL Recruitment Selection Process will be either through a Written Test followed by an Interview (only for those candidates who qualify in the written test) or only interview as may be decided by the management.
BEL Recruitment – Post Highlights
||Bharat Electronics Limited
||Graduation Degree Level
||Less than 43 years
||Senior Assistant Security Officer Post
||INR 30,000 – 1,20,000 Per Month
||December 23, 2017
Senior Assistant Security Officer Important Dates
Aspirants can check the Senior Assistant Security Officer schedule for BEL Recruitment 2017 in the table provided below:
|Start of applications
||November 29, 2017
|Last date of application fee payment
||December 20, 2017
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications
||December 23, 2017
|E-mailing of Admit Cards on the e-mail ids
||January 06, 2018 (Tentative)
||January 28, 2018 (Tentative)
||To be intimated later
Senior Assistant Security Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should have worked as Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent in the Indian Armed Forces or Central Paramilitary organizations.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 43 years as on November 01, 2017.
- The candidate must belong to the OBC category. General and SC/ST category candidates need not apply.
Pay Scale Structure
The selected candidate for the Senior Assistant Security Officer (E-I) will get the pay scale of INR 30000 - 3% - 120000/- + admissible allowances per month.
How to Apply for Senior Assistant Security Officer?
Eligible candidates need to pay an application fee of INR 500 and then send the filled application form along with the required documents and certificates to the official address on or before the last date of application submission. Follow the steps mentioned below for making the payment:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India - www.onlinesbi.com.
- Click the ‘SB Collect’ -> ‘Classic Version’ tab on the home page.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click the ‘Proceed’ button. The ‘State Bank Collect’ screen appears.
- Select the ‘All India’ option from the ‘State of Corporation/Institution’ dropdown menu.
- Select the ‘PSU - Public Sector Undertaking’ option from the ‘Corporation/Institution’ dropdown menu.
- Click the ‘Go’ button. The ‘Select from PSU - PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING’ screen appears.
- Select the ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ option from the ‘PSU - Public Sector Undertaking’ dropdown menu and click ‘Submit’. The ‘BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD’ screen appears.
- Select the ‘Executive Post for Ghaziabad Unit’ option from the ‘Select Payment Category’ dropdown list.
- Candidates will be prompted to fill the following additional details:
- Name of Candidate
- Post Applied for
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Captcha image (candidate just need to retype the text shown on the screen)
- Enter the required details very carefully and complete the payment either by credit card, debit card or net banking. The payment receipt screen appears.
- Take a print of the payment receipt and attach a copy of it with the application form.
Follow the steps mentioned below once the application payment is successfully made:
- Visit the official website of BEL - http://www.bel-india.com.
- Click the required notification related to ‘BEL Recruitment for the Post of Senior Assistant Security Officer on Permanent Basis for Ghaziabad Unit’.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Attach the copies of each of the following necessary documents along with the application form:
- SSLC Marks Sheet (as proof of age)
- Graduation Marks Sheet and the Final Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.11.2016.)
- Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
- Send the application form in the prescribed format along with the copies of the above mentioned relevant documents in a sealed cover with the cover note ‘Application for the Post of Senior Assistant Security Officer’ to the following address by post/courier:
Bharat Electronics Limited
Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010
- Send in e-mail the following details (in CAPITAL letters only except the e-mail subject) in an MS Excel sheet as column form to the mailing address - firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject ‘Application for the Post of Senior Assistant Security Officer’. The column form means that the following fields should be the column headers in the first row of MS Excel sheet, and the values should be written correspondingly in the second row:
||Date of birth
||Total years of experience
|Current organization Name
||Current organization From
||Current organization To
||Previous Organization 1 Name
||Previous Organization 1 From
|Previous Organization 1 To
||Previous Organization 2 Name
||Previous Organization 2 From
||Previous Organization 2 To
||Qualification (BE/B.Tech. /AMIE/Other)
||SBI Reference Number
Note: Candidates should not leave any column blank. If any particular column is not relevant, then ‘N/A’ should to be mentioned.
Senior Assistant Security Officer Selection Process
- The application forms of the candidates who send the filled application form correctly through post and e-mail will be scrutinized by the hiring committee.
- Those candidates with correct forms by all means will be called for a written exam.
- Candidates who will clear the written exam will be called for the personal interview. They also need to produce their original certificates for verification.
- One candidate will be finalized for the role as decided by the management.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.