January 28, 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited has published an official recruitment notification inviting candidates to apply for the post of project engineer. The notification is released on its official website @bel-india.in.
The company conveyed via the notification that the interested candidates can apply for the post till February 18, 2021. There are a total of 26 vacancies that will be filled. The project engineers will be recruited for different streams i.e., electronics, mechanical, and computer science. The candidates will be recruited on a contractual basis. Candidates are required to apply for the posts in offline mode.
Read More: BEL Recruitment 2021 Application (Open) For 19 Project Engineer Posts; Details Here
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the conditions that a candidate must fulfill before applying for the post:
- The applicant must have completed BE/BTech in the required field (Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics /ECE / E&T Telecommunication) from a recognized university.
- The applicant must not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxation provided as per Government rules and regulations)
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment: Steps to apply for the Post
Candidates can apply for the post in the following way:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of Bharat Electronics Limited bel-india.in.
- Step 2: Go to the advertisement and download the application form from there. Fill in the various details asked.
- Step 3: Proceed with the application fee through challan. A fee of Rs. 500 is to be paid. Exemption from application fee is given to PWD, SC/ST categories.
- Step 4: Attach various documents with the form and submit them to the below address:
Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment: Documents Required
Following documents must be given along with the application:
- Copy of certificate/mark sheet issued by the Board for Matriculation/ Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- A copy of the latest OBC certificate / a copy of the SC/ST/EWS certificate.
- Copy of disability certificate, if a candidate belongs to the PWD category.
- Experience certificate.
- Latest resume.
Also Read: BEL Recruitment 2021 for Technician and Engineering Trainee Posts
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.