January 4, 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru has started the application process for the recruitment process of candidates for various apprentice posts. Candidates will be able to apply for the posts till January 19, 2021.
The organization will recruit candidates to fill in 30 vacant posts. Recruited candidates will be entitled to a salary package of Rs. 10,400 per month. Interested candidates can submit the applications till January 19. The candidates will be recruited on the basis of marks scored in the diploma.
Also Read: BEL Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancies, Application Notice (out), Eligibility & Application Process
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The following is the bifurcation of various posts:
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Engineering or technology approved by a State Council or Board of Technical Education set by a State Government in a related discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology approved by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
||22 years (Upper Limit)
Read: SAIL Recruitment 2021 Application Begins for MO/Specialist Post 39 Vacancies, Details Here
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: How to Apply for the Posts
Candidates must follow the below stated procedure to apply:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BEL bel-india.in
- Step 2: Login to the website.
- Step 3: Go to the ‘Career’ link.
- Step 4: Tap on the link for Recruitment-Advertisement.
- Step 5: Select the Engagement of Technician(Diploma) Apprentice link.
- Step 6: Read the notice details.
- Step 7: Go through the eligibility criteria.
- Step 8: Click on the Apply Online button.
- Step 9: Provide the various credentials asked.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
||January 4, 2021
|Deadline for enrolment to NATS portal
|Deadline for applying to BEL
|Announcement of Shortlisted list
|Tentative Date of Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at BEL
Read More: BARC Mysore Recruitment 2021: Application Begins for 47 Stipendiary Training Category I & II Posts; Check Schedule, Vacancies Available Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.