February 9, 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited uploaded an official notice regarding the invitation for candidates to apply for the post of Technical Officer. The notice is released on ECIL’s official website @ecil.co.in.
In the advertisement released on February 6, the organization has notified that interested candidates will be able to apply for the posts till February 15, 2021. The recruitment drive is undertaken to fill in 650 vacant posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the engineering degree exam.
Also Read: BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply for 300 ITI Apprentice Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility conditions before applying for the post:
- The candidate must have graduated (Engineer degree) in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized university/institution and must have scored at least 60% in total.
- The applicant must not be above the age of 30 years.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Candidates can apply for the aforementioned post in the following way:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Visit the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited i.e., ecil.co.in.
- Step 2: Under the Careers tab, click on the link for the various recruitment news.
- Step 3: On the new page, click on the recruitment link for the post that says ‘Technical Officer on Contract positions against Advt no. 08/2021.
- Step 4: Go through the instructions for applying and click on the apply link.
- Step 5: The application form will appear. Fill in the various credentials. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: A unique candidate ID will be generated and an application form copy will be provided on the registered email ID.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application process Starting
||February 6, 2021
|Deadline for Applying
||February 15, 2021
|Admit Card Release
||February 20, 2021
||February 25 to 27, 2021
Read More: IOCL Non Executive Admit Card 2021 Released & Exam Date @iocl.com
Check the Latest Government Job Updates & Government exam Notifications for 2021 Here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.