IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims Admit Card is available on the official website. The registration window closed o October 03, 2017. All candidates who successfully fill IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form will be eligible to download the hall ticket.
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be available for download from the official website i.e. ibps.in.
- Candidates can download it by using their registration no. and password.
- Candidates are requested to carry one of the identification documents along with them at the examination center.
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims is scheduled to be conducted on December 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2017.
- Candidates must keep IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card (identity proof) safe with them till the admission procedure gets over.
- Candidates must ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported to the exam conducting body immediately in order to get a IBPS Clerk 2017 admit card with the precise details.
Steps To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card is available on the IBPS website. An intimation message is sent to candidates on their registered e-mail ID’s and mobile numbers by IBPS. The following steps should be followed to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link for “Click here to download your preliminary online exam call letter for CWE Clerks VII”.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password or Date of Birth and Captcha details in the log-in page.
- Ensure all the details are correct and enter “submit”.
- View and verify the details on the IBPS Clerk admit card.
- Download and take a printout of the IBPS Clerk admit card.
Details in IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card is essential for appearing in the online examination. Candidates must verify all the details printed on the admit card carefully. The call letter should mention the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph uploaded by candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the Post applied
- Exam timings
- Date of exam
- Exam venue and address
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized color photograph (similar to the one uploaded)
Check IBPS Clerk 2017 Sample Paper
Documents To Carry Along With IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
It is necessary to carry a photo identity card, its Xerox copy along with the IBPS Clerk admit card on the exam day. Candidates who don’t carry a valid photo id card, won’t be allowed to sit in IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam. These documents are to be produced for verification when asked. The documents are mentioned below:
- Original Photo Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport or any valid identity card.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph.
Note: Ration Card is not accepted as valid identity card.
IBPS Clerk Exam Day Instructions
- The photocopy of photo identity card should be submitted along with the IBPS Clerk call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- A candidate should bring his own stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen to the IBPS Clerk exam center.
- If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. is strictly prohibited in the IBPS clerk exam center.
- All ornaments such as Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- Any request for change of IBPS clerk exam center will not be entertained.
- Guidelines and declaration form for PWD candidates using Scribe can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS.
- PWD candidates should contact the IBPS Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes prior the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
- If the test takers are found cheating or receiving or giving assistance they will be disqualified.
- Rough work should be done by the candidates only in the rough sheet provided by the invigilator. The candidates are required to handover the rough sheet to the examiner before leaving.
- IBPS clerk admit card should not be tampered or mutilated.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.