February 24, 2021: The IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam is going to be held on February 28, 2021. Here are a few preparation tips that candidates can use during this last phase.
Also Read: IAS (UPSC CSE) 2021: Application, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card & Result
Subject-wise IBPS Clerk 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Try to have a good hold on the vocabulary and grammar rules
- For practice, pick the kind of questions on which you have a good hold and are less time-taking
- Try to attempt topics such as Cloze Test, Fillers, Spotting Errors, Vocabulary based questions from RC at first
- Avoid guesswork as there is negative marking
Also Read: CTET Registration 2021, Photo Size, Dimensions, Format and Other Details
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- A section with a high chance of easy scoring. Therefore, prepare this section well.
- Practice questions from Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Number/Alphanumeric Series as they are time-consuming
- Keep the Puzzle and Seating Arrangement question for the end as they are a bit time-consuming and confusing
- Try to attempt the topics that are less time consuming such as Approximation, Number Series, Data Interpretation
- Do not spend too much time trying to crack the pattern of number series. If you cannot solve the pattern then move on to the next question
- After completing the above-mentioned topics, move on to the arithmetic questions
- Use shortcut tricks while attempting the questions. Leave tricky and complex questions to attempt at last.
Also Read: RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Apply for 841 posts @rbi.org.in
- Revise current affairs, banking, static and financial news of last five to six months
- Do not miss out on the details of any big event held recently
- Revise the latest government policies and schemes
- Go through the RBI policies and schemes
IBPS Clerk 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips: General Tips and Tricks
- Do not spend a lot of time on a single question. If you are not able to solve it then move on to another question.
- Try and solve a number of mock tests within the time limit as it helps in managing your time.
- Do not try to guess the answers as it will lead to loss of marks.
- Solve the questions with complete accuracy to clear the IBPS Clerk cutoff
- Do not forget to take the printed copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card along with one original photo identity proof
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.