Every year, multiple examinations are conducted by different agencies i.e RRB, IBPS, SBI throughout the year across all states. Read the article to gain information regarding Banking Exam Preparation Tips and Strategies. Before starting your preparation. Candidates must check the Syllabus for better preparation. To get recruited in the banking sector, candidates will have to clear one of the following exams for the bank:
- SBI Probationary Officer (PO)
- SBI Clerk
- SBI Specialist Officer (SO)
- IBPS PO
- IBPS SO
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB
- RBI Grade B
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Officers Exam
The IBPS Clerk is coming up within a month and the application process ended recently on November 6, 2020. There is approximately a month’s time till the prelims and this is the perfect time to revise the entire syllabus.
Read: Latest Government Recruitment Updates: Check Below to Get the Recruitment News
Tips to Prepare for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam in a Month
The candidates who have applied and also those who decided to apply for the Banking exams mentioned earlier should start their preparation as early as possible. They must follow the below-mentioned points to secure better in the Recruitment examination-
- Applicants need to download the latest syllabus provided by the officials to make a plan accordingly.
- Students need to plan very precisely to mention each topic and mark the previous year’s question.
- Basic topics must be covered from NCERT books. Verbal and Non-Verbal Sections need to cover from R. S. Agarwal’s book.
- Students need to pay attention to important topics and keep in touch with current affairs.
- Students need to make their own notes in a preferable language. If one is very comfortable with digital note-taking, they can use various software.
- Revision is the key to success, if you revise, you will never forget what you study. you can schedule the revisions weekly or monthly.
- Practical Mock tests and model papers to enhance the student’s skills and boost up their confidence. Also can practice previous years’ papers to know the important topics. This will increase the predictability of questions in any candidate.
- Last but not the least, Continue to be innovative and follow the formula for speed and accuracy. Keep the balance between them.
Also Read: Punjab National Bank (PNB) SO admit card 2020 Released: Check Details Here
Important points to remember
- Applicants need to focus on their goals and concentrate only on the targeted exam.
- Applicants should maintain a strict time table on the preparation time.
- Applicants need to clear all their doubts on those relevant fields to score more in the exam.
- Applicants need to go through the previous year question papers more than one time to become more accurate in numerical.
- Applicants should revise all the topics every day to remember the whole concepts.
Read More: J&K Bank PO Recruitment 2020: Admit Card to be released today, exam from Nov 25
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.