IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelims concluded successfully on December 4, 2016 and the results of Prelims were declared on December 9, 2016. The candidates can check their results on official IBPS website till December 16, 2016. Sub sequentially, it’s time for candidates to start preparing for IBPS Clerk 2016 Main examination, the admit card for Mains is scheduled to be released on IBPS website in the third week of December.
The exam will be conducted on December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017. The candidates who score minimum cutoff marks will be able to sit for IBPS Clerk Main Examination. The candidates who clear the main examination will get posted in clerical cadre in 19 participating banks.
How to download IBPS Clerk 2016 Main Exam Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card of Main Examination of IBPS Clerk 2016:
- Visit the official website of IBPS “ibps.in’
- Click on the link “Clerical CWE”
- Click on the link “IBPS Clerk Admit Card”
- Enter the roll no. and provisional no. provided during registration.
- Click on Submit
- Download and take the printout of the Admit Card.
It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card and one id proof (Driving License/Aadhar Card etc.) to the exam center, else the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The candidates also need to carry photocopy of the ID proof and also a passport size photograph.
Details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Admit Card
The details mentioned on the admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Exam Center Details
- Exam Date and Time
- Post Applied for
- General Instructions for exam
- Space for Passport size photo same as uploaded during registration.
Guidelines to be followed during IBPS Clerk 2016 Main Examination
- The candidates are advised not get into talking with fellow candidates during the exam, as cheating or giving assistance will disqualify the candidate.
- The candidates must reach the exam center right on the reporting time, to avoid inconvenience.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own stationery as nothing will be provided to them at the exam center.
- Candidates can do the rough work on the sheet provided to them by the invigilator.
- The ornaments such as Ring, Earrings, Nose pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry items like googles, handbags, hair-pin, hair band, camera, wrist watch etc. to the exam center. The candidates can also not carry eatable items as well as mechanical items such as Camera, Bluetooth devices etc.
- The candidates belonging to PWD category, must contact the authorities at the exam center 30 minutes prior to the time of examination in case of any kind of assistance needed.
- Any communication devices like mobile phone, pager, earphones, micro phones will not be allowed to carry at the exam center.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.