If you want to pursue a career in banking, here is an opportunity from Bank of Baroda. There are 15 vacancies for the posts of Business Correspondent Supervisor and applications are invited from the ex-bankers as well as graduates. The application submission have to be done offline within August 14, 2020. The detailed notification of the same is available from bankofbaroda.in where you can find all the eligibility criteria in detail.
The locations from which the application are invited are Bhavnagar, Botad, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Dev Bhoomi Dwarka, Rajkot and Morbi Districts. Candidates who are shortlisted in the category will be eligible for INR 15000+10000 in-hand salary and variable. Those who belong in category “B”, will receive INR 12000+8000 every month.
- Ex-bankers who are from any PSU to the position of the chief manager and retired clerks will be eligible for submitting application for the post.
- The ex-bankers should clear the JAIIB exam and must have a notable rank.
- They must also have minimum 3years of work experience in any bank including rural banking.
- The age limit must be between 21years to 45 years for the applicants.
- The application is to be submitted offline. The candidate have to download and get a printout of the application form from the official website of the bank.
- After filling the form they have to put it in an envelope which have to be superscribed as “Application for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on contractual basis”.
- Copies of PAN card, Adhaar card, current address proof, 10th, 12th, graduation certificates and the proof of previous employment will have to be submitted along with the application.
- The final selection will be done based on the interview result for the candidates. In the initial stage they will be appointed for 12 month on a temporary basis. This time can be extended after review which is conducted after 6month of service.
Check IBPS PO exam details
Check Latest BOB news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.