Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is one of the prestigious recruitment authorities in India. KPTCL has released notification for recruiting qualified aspirants for the post of Junior Engineers in Karnataka.
- As per the notification, overall 3646 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Check KPTCL Latest Vacancies
- Interested candidates can submit their applications on the official website of KPTCL fro m February 22 to March 30, 2019.
- Candidates who have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Engineering from recognized board or university are only eligible to apply. Also Check Recruitment for 1450 Vacancies of NHK and 198 for HK
- As per age limit, applicants should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- The selection process consists of written test and Interview round. Final selection is done through overall performance of the candidates. Also Check Official Notification
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details
There is a total of 3646 vacancies. The below table represents the post wise vacancy details.
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Driver Grade II
|Junior Station Checker
|Junior Power man
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who wish to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2019 are required to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority.
- As per KPTCL eligibility, applicants should have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Engineering from recognized board or university.
- Candidates who have completed their 18 years of age are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years. Applicants who have crossed 35 years of age are not eligible to apply.
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 - How to Apply?
The registration for KPTCL Recruitment 2019 is done through online mode only. Applicants who wish to apply are required to visit the official website of KPTCL i.e. www.kptcl.com and submit their applications. Applications received after March 30, 2019 will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of KPTCL i.e. www.kptcl.com
- Click on the recruitment tab
- Find the notification for Junior Engineer
- Click on the link “Apply Now”
- Fill the application form with all the required information
- Pay application fee
- Take the print out of application form for future reference
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 - Selection Criteria
- KPTCL Recruitment selection process includes a written test and Interview round.
- Successfully registered applicants are called for written test.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in written test are called for Interview round.
- Those who will successfully qualify Interview round are considered for the post of Junior Engineer.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.