IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) published notification to fill up 34 vacancies for the Posts of Trade apprentice and Technical Apprentice. The minimum eligibility for the post is B. Sc and Diploma qualification. The Last date to fill up application form of IOCL Recruitment is October 20, 2016. The written test for selection of Apprentices is scheduled on December 04, 2016. Candidates can download the call letter fom official site. The result of the written test will be declared on the same day after few hours of examination. Read Official Notification
Read About IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
IOCL 2016 registration process has already been started. We inform all the candidates about the Important Schedule for IOCL that they need to keep track on. The last date to apply for the IOCL Vacancy from Paradip Refinery for Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator & Technician Apprentice vacancies is October 20, 2016. Hence, for the aspirants we have provided them with the table containing all the information regarding the Important Events of IOCL.
|Date of opening of online application||September 26, 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||October 20, 2016|
|Last date of receipt of printout of online application form along with supporting documents||October 31, 2016|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the online recruitment portal of IOCL Recruitment. Mentioned below table discussed educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation as follows:
|Disc. Code||Discipline||Qualification||Total Nos.||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Consolidated Stipend per month|
|101||Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time B.Sc. (Physics, Math’s, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)||18||9||2||4||3||Rs 6970/- and Rs.7220/- respectively in 1 st & 2nd Year of Apprenticeship|
|102||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering||11||5||2||4||-||Rs. 7530/-|
|103||Technician Apprentice Discipline - Electrical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering||2||1||-||1||-|
|104||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Instrumentation||3 years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering||3||2||-||1||-|
Total No of Posts: 34
Name of the Posts:
1. Trade Apprentices/ Attendant Operator:
Number of vacancies: 18 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 6970/- (Per Month)
2. Technician Apprentice:
Total number of posts: 16 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 7530/- (Per Month)
a. Chemicals: 11 Posts
b. Electrical: 02 Posts
c. Instrumentation: 03 Posts
Read More About IOCL Job openings for Non Executives (Jr. Engineering Assistant)
Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 31-08-2016.
IOCL Recruitment Age relaxation
Period of IOCL 2016 Apprenticeship Training
Check IOCL invites applications for Apprenticeship at Barauni Refinery
For Trade Apprentices -
For Technician Apprentices -
1. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on Written Test and Personal Interview. The Written Test will be of two hours’ duration & would carry a weightage of 85%. The maximum weightage for Personal Interview will be 15%.
2. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
3. Candidates are advised to guarantee that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil Recruitment pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines, rules and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination” before they initiate the application procedure.
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.iocrefrecruit.in from 26-09-2016 to 20-10-2016 & send their printout of online application affixing photograph & sign along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the notification by ordinary post to below-mentioned address –
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.iocrefrecruit.in from September 26, 2016, to October 20, 2016.
2. Click on the link “Job Openings”.
3. Select the desired post from the list of job opening schedule.
4. Then, click on the link “Apply Now”.
5. Enter the required credentials carefully.
6. Click on “submit” button.
7. After completion of online application form, take a printout of the same for future reference.
Read More About IOCL job openings for Consultants
After going through the article, the candidates should also go through the important things that they need to keep in mind:
1. Aspirants are advised to carefully read the instructions for IOCL Paradip Refinery recruitment for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Read More IOCL Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Engineers
2. The disciplines/trades advised above include undertaking preparing in operations and maintenance activities in the plant area. Petroleum Refining is considered as intricate and unsafe procedure and in that process, disciplines/trades informed above are not recognized for being embraced by Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
3. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on August 31, 2016.
4. Inadequate applications, not supported by self-authenticated copies of relevant documents, not satisfying the qualification criteria or those got after the last date for receipt of applications should not be considered and might be treated as rejected.
5. Candidates applying for more than one Discipline Code will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
6. Applicants having higher professional qualifications, for example, BE or equivalent, MBA or proportionate or MCA might not be considered. Concealment of data in regards to ownership or seeking after higher qualification might render an applicant ineligible for consideration at any phase of selection and termination any time during engagement of Apprentice/work if selected.
7. The candidature of the candidate would be temporary and subject to resulting confirmation of declarations/testimonials. At any phase of the selection procedure, if it is found that the applicant has outfitted false or incorrect data then the candidature/engagement of the applicant is at risk to be wiped out.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.