IOCL has released a notification for the post of security chief on contract basis at WRPL. The application form is available now on the official website. The last of receipt of applications is February 07, 2017. Candidates must have experience in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of police/ Sr. police inspector. The consolidated remuneration for this post is INR- 40,000/- per month.
Western region pipeline (WRPL) has a vast network of pipelines in the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. WRPL requires the service of one retired police officer on the contract of one year. They need a security chief for the security and surveillance of their cross- country pipelines passing through the state of Rajasthan.
IOCL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should be minimum Graduate and have retired from Police service on or after 31.03.2015, from Rajasthan, in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police or a senior Police Inspector.
They should have a clean service record and fitness of high order. Preference will be given to candidates having legal background, experience of working in intelligence / crime control / petroleum sector/pipeline industry.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
- Visit the official website of IOCL
- Go to the career option and open the notification of WRPL.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format given in the pdf.
- Fill up the personal, qualification and work experience details in the application form.
- Candidate needs to send the application form along with attested copies of documents to the following address:
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Western Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Morbi Road, P.O- Bedipara, Gauridad, Rajkot (Gujarat)-360003.
Download IOCL Application form
Documents required along with the application
Please enclose the following documents (self- attested) along with the application:
- A copy of Birth certificate.
- A copy of Superannuation / Service Certificate.
- Certificate of medical fitness.
- A resume of your posting and assignments while in Police Service, especially regarding Intelligence, Crime, Investigation, Legal matters highlighting the areas where specific achievements were made.
A consolidated lump-sum monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- will be paid. Additionally, vehicle for Pipeline patrolling for liaison with authorities and other official jobs, mobile facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible.
Period of contract – The contract is initially for 1 year. This may be extended in spells of 6 months / 1 year, maximum upto 3 years depending upon the requirement and performance.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Job Profile
The selected candidates for the mentioned post must know about the roles and responsibilities in IOCL. They can go through following points for details:
- To draw strategy for total security of the cross-country pipelines under WRPL.
- To put in place intelligence gathering system.
- To assist in case of an emergency including but not limited to leak/bursts/sabotage including liaising with local police etc.
- To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL.
- To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security and others.
- To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures.
- To liaise with police authorities on the regular basis.
- To facilitate training / experience sharing with security personnel.
- To monitor daily security and situation report.
- To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation.
- To assist Competent Authority for evacuation / removal of encroachment in ROW if any.
- To facilitate IOC officials in preparing and lodging FIR(s).
- To follow-up on FIR(s) related to pilferage(s) and encroachment.
- To be considered ‘on duty’ on 24x7 basis.
- To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures with a written report of each pilferage attempt.
- Apprise to the Reporting Officer & Higher-up (Regional Head) on all aspects of security plans & submit report on daily basis.
Please note that the below list is only indicative and not exhaustive. For any further queries, candidate can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org