January 28, 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification on its official website @iocl.com inviting the candidates to apply for the Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) post.
The organization has informed that the application process started on January 28, 2021 and the interested candidates will be able to register themselves for the post till February 19, 2021. There are a total of 16 posts that will be filled at the end of the process. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and a skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT). Recruited candidates will be entitled to the basic pay of Rs. 25,000 to 1,05,000.
Also Read: IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2021: Admit Cards to be released soon
IOCL JEA-IV Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- They must have completed 3 years Diploma in the fields of Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or he must have cleared B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with at least 50% marks total for General, EWS and OBC candidates (45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions).
- They must carry a minimum of 1 year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
- They must not be below 18 years of age and not above 26 years.
IOCL JEA-IV Recruitment 2021: How to Apply for the Post
Interested candidates can apply for the aforementioned post by using the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the recruitment link of IOCL JEA or click here.
- Step 2: Under the job openings, look for the advertisement/notice that says ‘Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Grade-IV at Barauni Refinery ( Advt No. BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2021 )’. Under the same, tap on the ‘Click here to apply online’.
- Step 3: Fill in the credentials that are asked.
- Step 4: After registering, login to the account using the details.
- Step 5: Enter all the necessary details asked in the form. Attach the important documents.
- Step 6: An application fee of Rs. 150 is to be paid by the candidates of the general/EWS/OBC category. Other category candidates are exempted from the same.
- Step 7: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Read More: India Post Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3679 GDS Postal Circle Posts
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.