IES 2019 Admit Card will release in the month of March 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPSC. Candidates will require registration ID and roll number to download their admit card. Admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Admit Card will contain all details like name, exam center, time, instructions, etc.
- One must check all the present information in the admit card before downloading it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card candidates can contact the examination authority via email.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions written in the admit card and given by the invigilator.
IES exam is conducted every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission Engineering Serving Examinations) in the month of June. It is conducted for the candidates seeking recruitment in governments sector across India.
Highlights for IES 2019 Admit Card
Given below are the important highlights for IES 2019 candidates can check.
|Name of the exam
||UPSC IES 2019
||Union Public Service Commission Engineering Serving Examinations
|Admit Card Release
||Registration ID, Password and date of birth
|Information Present in IES 2019 Admit Card
||Name of candidate, Fathers Name, Date of Birth of candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, Candidate signature, Category, Examination date, Examination time, Examination venue, Exam day instruction
IES 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
IES 2019 is scheduled in the month of June 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from March 2019 from the official website. Given below are the important dates for IES 2019 candidates can check:
|Admit card date
|Date of examination
How to download IES 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can download IES 2019 Admit Card from the official website after login to the candidate’s portal. Given below are the steps to download IES 2019 Admit Card candidates can check:
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- Check for Admit Card highlights in the notification
- Click on the link for ‘Admit card’
- Select one option from registration ID and roll number to download Admit Card
- Login to the candidates portal via selected option and enter all details
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Carefully check the details in the Admit Card
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the admit card
- Print and make multiple copies of Admit card for future purposes
Details present on Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
IES 2019 Admit Card will contain the following information which candidates must check before downloading the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy in detail candidates can contact the examination authority.
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Candidates Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Category and PwD status
- Date of Birth
- Examination venue
- Examination Time
- Examination Day
- Exam Day Instructions
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
In case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card candidates must contact the exam conducting authority on the address given below:
For technical problem candidates can contact the email address given below:
For the problems related to applicant’s data candidates can contact the email address given below:
Documents required with Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
IES 2019 Admit Card is an important document to be carried along with all other necessary documents. Candidates also need to take 2 passport size photographs for verification process. Given below is the list of documents candidates can carry as identity proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Exam Day Instructions or Rules
Given below are some important information candidates should follow to avoid any discrepancy. In case of any candidate found making nuisance or breaking rules his/her exam will be cancelled. Below are the instructions which Candidates should follow during the exam.
- Candidates should reach the examination center half hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall after half hour of commencement of exam.
- Candidates should fill the OMR sheet carefully.
- Any mistake in filling details in OMR sheet can lead to the rejection of answer sheet.
- Candidates must read ‘rules for examination’ given on the official website and the instruction displayed outside the examination hall.
- Only pen, pencils, eraser and sharpener are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Exchange of any items inside the examination hall is not allowed and consider as cheating.
- Candidates have to bring Admit Card with identity proof and two passport size photographs.
- Answer marked twice will not be evaluated.
- Scribe for visually impaired candidates need to have a e-admit card in order to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates should preserve their Admit Card after the Examination for further process.
- No candidates are allowed to enter in examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, Log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center till the conclusion of exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.