February 15, 2021: Central Selection Board of Constable has notified that the officials will issue the admit cards for CSBC Constable on February 25, 2021 on its official website @csbc.bih.nic.in.
The Board will conduct the recruitment exam of CSBC Constable from March 14 to 21, 2021. The written exam will be held in 2 slots/shifts. The shift timings will be from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm. The recruitment will be done to fill in 8415 Constable posts in Bihar Police.
Also Read: Dates for BPSSC Police PET 2021 Announced
CSBC Constable Recruitment: Steps to Download Admit Card
Aspirants can download the admit card using the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of CSBC i.e., csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the hall ticket link ‘CSBC Constable Admit Card 2020’.
- Step 3: Login screen will be displayed. Enter the required details.
- Step 4: The admit card will appear. Download the call letter and take its print out for future use.
CSBC Constable Recruitment: Details Mentioned on Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details highlighted on the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Read More: Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2021 To Release Soon @police.rajasthan.gov.in
Check the Latest Job Updates HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.