State Bank of India or SBI is the most prestigious bank in India. It works directly under the government of India. SBI has released official notification for inviting applications for the post of faculty in different departments. Candidates will be hired on contract basis.
- Each candidate can apply for one post only. Check SBI Latest Vacancies
- As per SBI eligibility, candidates should have PG degree with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants should also have minimum 3 years of teaching experience to be eligible for the post. Check SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible candidates can submit their applications from March 4 to 24, 2019 at sbi.co.in. Apply Now
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and Interview round.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidate.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
The below table represents the number of vacancies with contract period.
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)
||INR 25 to 40 Lakhs per year
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)
|Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)
|Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata
||INR 25 Lakhs p.a (60% fixed & 40% veriable)
Applicants who wish to apply for any of the above posts are required to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority of State Bank of India.
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)
- Post-graduate degree in any relevant stream of the position.
- Applicants having additional relevant qualification will get the preference
- The minimum marks required for the post is 55%
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of teaching experience
Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)
- MBA is relevant discipline with at least 55% marks
- Candidates having Marketing as a major subject will get preference
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana
- Post-graduation in domain relevant to the position
- 3 years of working experience in teaching (Preferably in relevant domain)
Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata
- MBA or 2 years PG diploma in marking with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
Note: Only India nationals are eligible to apply.
- Except for the post of Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata, the minimum age limit is 28 years for all the posts and the maximum age limit is 55 years.
- For Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata, the minimum age limit is 30 years and the maximum age limit is 50 years.
Read more Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply?
Application forms for SBI SO recruitment 2019 has been released from March 4, 2019. Candidates wishing to apply are required to visit the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in and submit your applications.
The registration is done through online mode only. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. Last date of application form submission is March 24, 2019.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the website sbi.co.in
- Go to the tab “Careers”
- Navigate on the recruitment and click on “Apply Online”
- Fill application form with all necessary information
- Upload all the required document (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.)
- Pay application fee
- Take a printout of application form for future reference
- The application fee is INR 600 for general and OBC category candidates
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS categories are required to pay Rs 100 only.
- The fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking
The selection will be based on shortlisting and Interview round. Besides, there will be a Demo Session on a given topic.
Call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank's website. No hard copy will be sent to any candidate.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Interview round. If two or more candidates score equal marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
- Applicants applying under reserved category are required to show their caste certificate issued by competent authority on format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to reach at the Interview center at least half hour before the process begins.