State Bank of India is recruiting for 05 Advisor & 01 Chief Officer post on the contract basis. The last date of registration is December 20, 2016. The selection of candidates will be based on personal interview. The final merit list would be released for all the successful candidates on the basis of SBI SO cutoff as stipulated by the State Bank of India. The offline application fee is INR- 600.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Advisor for fraud management
The candidate should be retired IPS officer/ state police service officer. They should have worked in Economic offences/ Cyber Crime departments.
Candidates having minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation/ supervision in investigation works during the service.
Chief Officer (Security)
Candidates should have served as Brigadier in army or equivalent rank in Navy/ Air force/ paramilitary forces. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference.
The upper age limit for Advisor post is 65 years and for Chief Officer post is 57 years. There is a relaxation in age of 3 years for OBC category.
SBI SO Recruitment Job Profile
Chief Officer (Security)
The officer will be responsible for various jobs under this post in SBI SO Recruitment
- Drawing up security policies of the Bank and arranging for their reviews.
- Ensuring maintenance of the security systems in the Bank in a state of high efficiency as the head of the Bank’s security function.
- Providing specialist and professional support to the Top Management in all security related matters-for ensuring security and safety of Bank’s property, customers and staff, at all times.
- Vetting Disaster Recovery Plan for Corporate Centre Departments / Establishments, from security angle. Enhancing security consciousness in the Bank.
- Any other security related functions as entrusted by controllers.
Advisor for Fraud Management
Candidates will have to handle job functions under this post which are given below:
- Assist the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud. Share knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
- Analyze the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of a similar nature. Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police / CBE / EOW / Other Government investigation agencies.
- Assist the Bank in filing FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller during the currency of engagement.
SBI SO Recruitment How to Apply
Candidates who are willing to apply for SBI SO Recruitment must know about the application procedure. They can go through following steps to apply:
- Go to the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in and click on ‘careers’ option.
- Download the application form and fill all the qualificational and work experience details in the form.
- Make a demand draft of Rs. 600 in favour of “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
- The application form should be sent by post to the following address along with self-attested copies of documents like retirement letter, experience certificate, qualification certificates, demand draft:
The General Manager, SBI, Central recruitment & Promotion department, 3rd floor Atlanta building, Mumbai – 400021.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, work experience and on overall suitability. The shortlisted candidates according to eligibility criteria will be directly called for personal interview. The merit list will be prepared for final selection on the basis of scores obtained in personal interview only.
In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list and in the wait list.
The basic salary for Advisor post is INR- 50,000 per month and for the post of Chief Officer is INR- 120,000 per month.
SBI SO Recruitment General Instructions
There are some general instructions for the candidates that must know before applying for the SBI SO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must have remained active their E-mail ID and mobile number entered in the application form.
- Candidates have to produce all original certificates at the time of interview.
- SBI reserves the right to reject any candidate without exploring the reason. Canvassing in any form will be the result of disqualification.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank.
- Outstation candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed travelling expenses as in AC rail coach or luxury bus.