The State Bank of India has released a notification on Friday inviting application from eligible candidates for recruitment against 92 vacancies for various posts related to the Specialist Officer cadre. The online application started on September 18 and the last date to apply is October 8, 2020. To apply, candidates have to visit the official career page of the SBI website. The posts for which the recruitment drive is being conducted include managers, data trainer, data translator, risk specialist, assistant general manager and many more.
The following are the vacancy details for the different posts:
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-17 Posts
- Manger (Retail Products) - 5 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- 11 Posts
- Data Trainer- 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) - 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst - 1 Post
- Two- years Post Doctoral Fellowship - 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer- 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III) - 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)- 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II) - 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III) - 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)- 4 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II) - 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II) - 3 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist) -11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 5 Posts
- Data Translator- 1 Post
Also read- UGC NTA NET admit card out
Qualification and Age limit required for the different posts
- Candidate must be graduate to apply for Deputy Manager (Security) Backlog.
- MBA/BE/BTech in IT, ECE,EE, CS or a combination of these subjects is necessary to apply for deputy Manager (Security) Current posts.
- Minimum of BTech/BE is needed in CS/IT or MCA to apply for Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, and Assistant General manager in Enterprise and Technology Architecture.
- The candidate must have PhD in Banking/IT/Finance/Economics for Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
- The age limit for each of the posts is as follows-
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 25-40
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) - 45
- Manager (retail products) – 25-35
- Data Trainer- 38
- Data Protection Officer- 55
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 24-32
- Data Translator - 40
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -40
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 24-32
- Risk Specialist- 25-30
- Manager (Data Scientist)- 26-35
Also check- NABARD Grade A Mains 2020 Admit card out
Download the official notices for each posts from here to get the most detailed information regarding eligibility:
SBI SO 2020-Notice 1
SBI SO 2020-Notice 2
SBI SO 2020-Notice 3
SBI SO 2020-Notice 4
SBI SO 2020-Notice 5
SBI SO 2020-Notice 6
Get the latest SBI SO News from here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.