SBI SO 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper, Analysis & Cut Off
SBI SO 2018 was successfully held on February 25 in the online mode at various exam centers across India. The answer keys of the exam will be released by SBI post the SBI SO 2018 exam on the official website of SBI - sbi.co.in.
- There were 4 sets of puzzles and Seating Arrangement. Check SBI SO Cut off 2018
- Syllogism also included questions having "can never" clause and Data Sufficiency included questions based on Direction Sence, Comparison of heights, linear arrangement. Check SBI SO Paper Analysis
- The reading comprehensions were based on a topic of financial technology and banking and the other RC was related to some new technology launched in France for children.
- Level of GA was moderate and maximum number of questions were from current affairs of January and February.
- No questions were asked from the Union Budget 2018
- Quantitative Aptitude, there were 4 sets of data interpretation, following were the types of DI –
- Tabular - It was Calculative in comparison to other DIs and represented data of loan provided by 4 different banks
- Pie Chart - It represented the data/ratio of Scale-1 and scale-2 SBI Officers in 4 different cities.
SBI SO 2018 Answer Key
- The answer keys hold much importance post the exam, as those allow students to match their answers and predict their scores.
- The answer keys and solved papers for all the four sets - A, B, C and D, will be declared by SBI at its official website - sbi.co.in
- For accessing the SBI SO answer keys, you will be required to click the ‘Career’ link that will be made available at the home page post few days from the exam.
- You will then be required to click the ‘Answer Key for Specialist Cadre Officer Online Examination 2018’ link.
- You will be needed to provide the required credentials i.e. registration number and password generated at the time of application form submission, along with date of birth.
- The solved papers and answer keys for all four sets, A, B, C and D, will be displayed on the screen.
- You will be able to download the PDF copy of the answer keys of the paper set in which you would attempt the exam.
- Additionally, you will also be able to print the copy of the answer keys and use it for your reference.
SBI SO 2018 Paper Analysis
- The overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate.
- However, the difficulty of the questions was evenly distributed. Like some questions were easy, some were medium and the remaining ones were tougher.
- All the questions were of multiple choice, and four probable answers were provided for each question.
- Each correct answer was set for one mark, and there was negative marking.
- For each incorrect attempt, one-fourth (1/4) mark was supposed to be deducted from the candidate’s score.
- The questions were asked from the four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Professional Knowledge.
- Following is the overall paper analysis of the SBI SO 2018 exam:
||Total Number of Questions
||Number of General Attempts
||Easy to Moderate
||Moderate to Difficult
SBI SO 2018 Cut off
The SBI SO 2018 cut off will be announced once the final results will be declared by SBI. The SBI SO cut off 2018 will be the minimum mark that you will require to get selected for the interview. Note that you will be required to qualify each section of the SBI SO 2018 exam in order to appear in the interview.
The cut off marks of the SBI SO exam will vary based on the various categories. You can predict the cut off for SBI SO 2018 by analyzing that of the previous year. Following is the cut off of the SBI SO 2017 exam.
Following is the overall SBI SO 2017 cutoff for various categories.
||Least Qualifying Marks
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.