The UPSC IAS Prelims 2020 exam will be conducted on October 4, 2020. The admit card has already been released for the exam with a set of instructions on the upcoming exam. The conducting authority has ire-issued all the rules and regulations in the form of a separate notice recently to underline the importance of the instructions so that candidates definitely follow them. Also read- UPSC IAS 1 month preparation strategy
The following are the general instructions that are shared in the Notice released by UPSC:
- The candidates must reach the exam venue at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam for the frisking process, whenever you are asked for it.
- The same government ID proof that is mentioned in the application form should be carried by the candidate besides the admit card, in the exam hall.
- Ensure the photograph on the admit card is clear after downloading the admit card. In case it isn’t, the candidate needs to carry two passport size identical photographs to the exam venue- one for each of the sessions. The candidate with the issues with photographs will be allowed to take the exam, only if they have the extra photographs, government ID proof and the printed admit card with them.
- The OMR sheet and the attendance sheet should be filled up using a black ballpoint pen only. Using any other pen or a different approach to marking the OMR sheet will not be considered.
- It is mandatory that the candidates wear a mask or else they will not be allowed in the exam center.
- Candidates can carry their own bottle of hand sanitizer as long as it is transparent. Any other type of bottle will not be allowed into the exam hall.
Click here to download the official Press note
Get all the latest UPSC IAS news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.