February 25, 2021: The Union Public Service Commission has scheduled the IAS 2021 exam for June 27, 2021. The candidates who clear the Prelims stage are then called for the Mains exam followed by the interview process. The candidates will have to draft a proper plan for the exam. To get the best preparation strategies for 100-days for the IAS 2021 Prelims exam, read the full article.
Also Read: UPSC Added Leh as IAS 2021 Exam Center for Ladak Candidates; Read Full Report Here
IAS 2021 (Prelims): 100-Day Preparation
- Candidates must firstly draft a plan for the preparation.
- Fitness, both physical and mental, is very crucial. Therefore, indulge in regular physical activities.
- The candidates must divide the preparation blueprint into three sections - Current affairs, Fundamental Topics, and Revision and Practice.
- The current affairs division will consist of newspapers, PIB, and other current affairs websites. Candidates can go through e-newspapers.
- The aspirants must note the important things related to all the events.
- The candidates must solve as many numbers of mock tests as he/she can.
- He/she must work on the fundamental topics by writing 10-15 points on each topic while reading.
- The candidates must be successful in identifying their weak points and work on the same.
- After completing the course, revise the topics continuously.
- Revision can be done through the previous year’s question paper.
Read More: Supreme Court Dismissed Petition for Extra Attempt in IAS
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.