State Bank of India will conduct SBI PO prelims and mains exam for probationary officers recruitment in various branches of the bank across India. The form can be filled till April 22, 2019 on the official website – sbi.co.in. Apply Now!
- At the time of filling the form, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signatures.
- There are certain specifications as defined by SBI which must be taken seriously while filling the application form.
- In case, the specifications of uploaded images do not match the guidelines as given in notification for SBI PO 2019, the application will be rejected.
Download SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
Photo Specifications for SBI PO 2019 Application Form
Those who wish to apply for SBI PO 2019 must be aware of the photo dimensions as specified in the notification. Candidates will have to get their passport size photograph scanned as per the guidelines given below:
- Passport Size Photograph must be coloured and recent.
- The background of the photograph must be light, preferably white.
- In case flash is used, make sure eyes are not projected in red colour.
- If you wear glasses, make sure there is no reflections and eyes can be seen clearly.
- Do not wear cap, sunglasses or hats while getting your passport size photograph clicked.
- Religious headwears are allowed but it should not cover the face.
- A sample image has been provided below:
|SBI PO 2019 Photo Specifications
||200 X 230 pixels
||20 kb – 50 kb
Check SBI PO Syllabus 2019
Signature Specifications for SBI PO 2019 Application Form
After uploading the scanned image of passport size photograph, candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of their signature. There are specifications as defined in the notification for signature as well. The guidelines are as follows:
- Candidate have to sign on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Make sure that signature is original and is not done by any other person.
- Signature should be in running handwriting and not in CAPITAL LETTERS
- A sample signature is given below:
The signatures will be put on every official document including SBI PO Admit Card, if in case it does not match with the signature in the answer script, candidate will straightaway be disqualified.
|SBI PO 2019 Signature Specifications
||140 X 60 pixels
||10 kb- 20 kb
Read SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
Do’s and Don’ts for SBI PO 2019 Photograph and Signature
There are a few things that a candidate must keep in mind while appearing for SBI PO 2019.
- During the examination, applicant should sign in presence of invigilator, across the photograph.
- Students must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, clearly depicting the image with proper colors.
- The photograph should not have cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Polaroid photos are liable to be rejected.
- Students have to upload their signature and their guardian’s signature in the appropriate box provided in the SBI PO Application Form 2019 in running handwriting.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so, can also lead to the cancellation of application form.
- However, candidates’ photo wearing spectacles are acceptable but it must not have too much glare on the glasses. Your eyes must be clearly visible.
Check SBI PO 2019 Exam Centers List
Scanning Photograph and Signature for SBI PO 2019
Follow the given below pointers at the time of scanning your SBI PO 2019 passport size photograph and signature: ‘
- Set the scanner resolution to minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set colour to True Colour
- Make sure that the file size is as specified in the above two sections.
- If the specifications vary, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of photograph or signature, thereafter, use upload editor to crop image to the final size.
- Candidates can check Image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Office/MS Windows can easily obtain signature and photo in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Make sure the photo does not have your distorted face.
Read 60 Days Preparation Plan for SBI PO 2019
Procedure to Upload Photograph and Signature in SBI PO Application Form 2019
- Two separate links will be given to upload photograph and signatures.
- Click on respective links to upload both the documents.
- Browse and select the exact location of the scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Click on Open or Upload option.
- Make sure that the photo you are uploading does not have poor digital resolution.
Must Know SBI PO Selection Process
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.