January 27, 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has officially decided to conduct the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam on January 29, 2021, for which the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Admit Card was released on January 19, 2021 on the official SBI website @sbi.co.in. Candidates who have qualified the SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Exam can appear for the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam. This recruitment is being conducted by the SBI authorities to fill in a total of 2000 vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) available in the organization.
Check: SBI PO 2020-21 Mains Exam Admit Cards Released @sbi.co.in
SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam: Exam Pattern
SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam has been scheduled to be conducted online and it will consist of objective type MCQs for 200 marks and ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Questions will be asked from four sections including General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and English Language. While the descriptive tests, i.e Letter Writing and Essay writing is conducted for 50 marks. After the completion of the Objective tests, candidates have to start the descriptive tests immediately which they've to answer on the computer. Therefore, the candidates who are going to appear for the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam can go through the important questions for reference.
Check: SBI PO 2021 Syllabus, Important Topics, Exam Pattern and Books
SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam: Important Questions
Go through the important questions that were asked in the previous year for the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam.
- Describe the difference between the 3rd number from left in step II and 2nd number from right in step IV?
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way (based on the final arrangement) so form a group which of the following does not belong to the group?
- What will be the difference of the amount earned by the one who earns highest and the one who earns lowest, if X earns 4500?
- What is the code of “every person”?
- In the following question a statement is given followed by some more statements. You have to read all the statements and decide which of them weakens the statement. The NITI Aayog released the results of a study warning that India is facing its “worst” water crisis in history and that the demand for potable water will outstrip supply by 2030, if steps are not taken. Which of the following most weakens the above statement?
- Who among the following sits 3rd to the left of B?
- Find ratio of all defective units of January to April months if in January he uses option I for testing and in April, option II as testing. Repairing cost of April is Rs 5300 more than that of January where as penalties for January is Rs 900 more than that of April
- If in team P, total number of workers= 0.5Z × 2M, then what is the number of days required by team P to complete project C?
- Find the probability of choosing (B-3) green balls from bag X (Consider the initial number of red and green balls in the bag)?
- Bharat and Ekta started a business together. ‘Bharat’ invested for 11 months while ‘Ekta’ invested for 12 months. Out of total profit 20% is given to ‘Bharat’ as an active partner and remaining is distributed between ‘Bharat’ and ‘Ekta’ according to their investments. At last profit share of Bharat and Ekta is equal. If initial investment of ‘Bharat’ is Rs. 6,000, then find initial investment of ‘Ekta’?
Check: SBI PO 2021 Previous Years' Question Papers and Sample Papers
The SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Results have already been released and those who have qualified the prelims will be able to take up the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam on January 29, 2021 through the online mode. Candidates who will qualify the SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Exam will be called for the interview process. Candidates are required to mandatorily carry their SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam hall without fail. As it acts as an entry to the exam hall.
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.