SBI PO 2018 Application Form will be available in online mode on the official website of SBI from the last week of February 2018. The last date to apply will be in the first week of April 2018. Completion of the online registration process, filling the basic details and paying the application fee of INR 600(INR 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidate) can be done in online mode. The application fee will be non-refundable.
- SBI PO 2018 Application Form filling comprises 5 steps: Online Registration, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, SBI PO Application Form Filling, Payment of Application Fee and Confirmation.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to satisfy SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before applying for SBI PO 2018. If an applicant is found ineligible for the exam, he/she will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- SBI PO 2018 is scheduled for the last week of April and the first week of May 2018.
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the SBI PO exam every year to fill the vacancies of Probationary Officers for its all branches located in India.
SBI PO 2018 Application Form Highlights
||State Bank of India
|Application Process Begins
||Last week of February 2018
|Application Process Ends
SBI PO 2018 Application Dates
SBI PO 2018 Application Dates are mentioned below:
|SBI PO 2018 Application Form releases
||Last week of February 2018
|Last date to Apply
|Download of Call Letters for SBI PO (Prelims) 2018
||Second week of April 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Preliminary Exam is scheduled for
||Last week of April and first week of May 2018
|SBI PO Result for Preliminary exam will be declared on
||Third week of May 2018
|SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for Mains will be available from
||Third week of May 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Main Exam is scheduled for
|SBI PO Result for Mains will be announced on
||Third week of June 2018
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from
||Last week of June 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted on
|SBI PO Final Result will be announced on
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SBI PO, all applicants must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by State Bank of India. All the candidate should meet the eligibility criteria set by SBI to apply for the post of Probationary Officers. After clearing the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for SBI PO 2018. Here is the Eligibility Criteria set by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers:
- Applicants must be Indian National.
- At any stage, if a candidate is found ineligible for the exam, he/she will be disqualified from further rounds of SBI PO recruitment process.
- It is mandatory to possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or from the central government.
- Applicants who are pursuing education and are in their final semester or final year may apply. Such applicants will have to produce a proof of having passed in graduation on or before August 31, 2018.
- The minimum age limit to apply for SBI PO is 21 years while the upper age limit is 30 years (relaxable)
- Applicants who have been born after April 2, 1987, and before April 1, 1996, are eligible, inclusive of both days.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC applicants with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category applicants reserve a relaxation of 10-15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO 2018 Application Form Instructions
- Applicants should have a valid E-mail address and mobile number, it should be kept active till the declaration of the final result.
- Applicants must have scanned photograph and signature as per the specific dimensions, dimensions are given in the official SBI PO notification.
- The signature and photograph must be clear otherwise the form will get rejected.
- Name of the applicant filled in the application form should be in accordance with the name mentioned on his/her ID proof( ID proof will be required at the time of Examination and Interview)
- Applicant should have basic data like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details, the same need to be entered while filling SBI PO 2018 Application Form.
- Make sure to check the all entered information should be accurate.
- Payment should be made correctly else the Application form will not be counted suitable for the further procedure. Payment made through Demand Draft (DD) won’t be accepted.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Applicants must note down SBI PO registration number and password and keep it safe. He/she can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and can edit the particulars if needed.
- Facility to change and edit filled details only for 3 times. Once SBI PO application form is filled in completely, Applicants should submit the data.
- No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- Fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory and filling them is compulsory.
How to Fill SBI PO 2018 Application Form
Applicants will have to register for SBI PO 2018 before filling the application, then log in using the application number and password. After filling the application, applicants have to pay the fee.
Applicants should keep a scanned copy of colored passport-size photograph and complete signature ready for uploading during the form submission process. Steps to register online for SBI PO 2018 are given below:
- Visit the official website of SBI PO 2018.
- Click on the link of 'Application form of SBI PO 2018’
- Click on “New User Register” and Sign in.
- SBI PO 2018 Registration Form appears on the screen.
- Fill all the details asked in SBI PO 2018 Registration form
- Click on Submit.
- The Applicant will receive Login Details such as User ID and Password on the registered Email ID, after the successful submission of SBI PO 2018 Registration Form.
- Applicants will receive an application number. Note it down to log in again.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 kb) and signature (10 to 20 kb) in JPEG format.
- The photo must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After that click on Submit to move to Form filling and fee payment window.
- Applicants will have to enter the Basic details and Qualification/Languages known and communication details.
- Applicants will have to enter preference of SBI PO Exam Center.
Fee Payment and Submission
- Applicants can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or via net banking only.
- Application fee is INR 600 for general and INR 100 (for reserved categories)
- Click on Submit Button.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, A receipt will be generated. Candidate must save a copy of this receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Print multiple copies of the submitted for future use.
The fee details for SBI PO 2018 Application Form are as follows:
|General and OBC
- After the successful remittence of SBI PO Application Fee, the form will be made available to the candidate. Candidates are advised to take a printout of SBI PO 2018 Application Form for the future use.
Details Present in SBI PO 2018 Application Form
Following details are asked in SBI PO 2018 Application Form:
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Marital Status
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Educational Qualification
- Selected Test Centres
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
SBI PO 2018 Application Form: How to Retrieve Password?
In case, a candidate has forgotten his password/registration number then they can login by revisiting the email which they received while SBI PO Registration Process. SBI PO Registration Number and Password can also be retrieved by the following process:
- Visit SBI official website at sbi.co.in
- Go to Careers tab
- Click on Apply Online for SBI PO 2018
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Enter your registered email ID
- A mail will be sent to this ID containing registration number and new password
- Set the password accordingly.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.