Eligible candidates can now apply for the position of UKSSSC 2020 for the posts of Clerk and Stenographer through the official website. There are 300vacancies in all and separate notices has been published for the same at the website sssc.uk.gov.in. The process is commencing from July 31, 2020 and the last date for submission is September 14, 2020. The applicants can clear the fees for the exam till September 16, 2020 through online payment modes. This is a good opportunity to get in the public sector services in the state of Uttarakhand. There is 142 vacancies for Accounts clerk and 158 vacancies for Stenographer/personal assistant.
UKSSSC 2020: Important dates
- Application procedure starts from July 31, 2020
- The last date to submit the form is September 14, 2020
- The last date to clear online payment of UKSSSC application fees is September 16, 2020
- The exam is likely to be conducted in December 2020
UKSSSC Eligibility Criteria
- To apply as accounts clerks, the aspirant must pass the class 12 exam, with a commerce background.
- The typing speed should be 4000 key depressions per hour or more for the post of accounts clerk.
- For the post of stenographer, the candidate should be 18-42 years of age. They have to pass from Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad or its equivalent in class 12.
- The typing speed of the stenographer must be 40 words per minute on a typewriter in Hindi. Additionally they have to have a minimum speed of 4000 key depression per hour in the computer.
Also read SSC CGL overview here
UKSSSC Application Process
- The candidate require one-time registration at the official website to apply for one or both the posts.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature have to be uploaded in the application form, within the size of 50KB.
- For unreserved and OBC category, the application fees are INR 300. For reserved categories and PwD it is INR 150.
UKSSSC 2020- Important Highlights
- The selection of the candidates is done through a written test of 100 marks for both the posts. The exam duration is 2 hours and there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for wrong answers.
- Minimum 45% marks has to be secured in the exam to qualify the exam.
- The syllabus comprises of general Hindi, general studies and general knowledge for Stenographers. For the accounts clerk, the exam is based on different commerce subject. You can find the complete UKSSSC syllabus in the official website.
- The accounts clerks are eligible for pay level 3 and the salary ranges between INR21700 and INR 61900. Stenographers are eligible for pay level 4 to 6 depending on the post they are appointed in.
Also Read SSC Stenographer overview here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.