Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts SSC Stenographer written exam followed by Skill Test to recruit candidates for the vacant posts of Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Stenographers as required by the government organizations. Check SSC Stenographer Answer Key, Question Paper & Cut off
- SSC has released the tentative answer key of SSC Stenographer 2017 on its official website.
- On the basis of SSC Stenographer Results, candidates will be called for Skill Test.
- In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, the Commission will upload the OMR answer sheets and Final Answer Keys on the website of the Commission by December 2017
SSC Stenographer OMR Sheet
Answer key of SSC Stenographer has been officially released by the Staff Selection Commission on October 5, 2017. Candidates may take a print out of their respective OMR answer sheets along with the final answer keys. Candidates can download the answer keys and their OMR Sheets up to January 2018.
How To Download SSC Stenographer OMR Sheet and Answer Key?
Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of SSC. Given below are the steps to retrieve OMR Sheet and final answer key.
- Click on the notification link mentioned on the home page: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017- OMR Sheet and Answer Key
- Click the link mentioned in the notice
- Given below is the window screen of the link
- Enter Roll No. and submit to retrieve OMR Sheet
- Then, enter Test Form No. and submit to retrieve final answer key
SSC Stenographer 2017 Skill Test
Candidates who qualify the written examination of SSC Stenographer are shortlisted for the skill test for SSC Stenographer exam. The qualifying standards for SSC Stenographer Skill Test will be set by the Commission as the test is qualifying in nature. Candidates have to hear carefully the dictation given to them for 10 minutes in English/Hindi.
Following are some important details regarding Skill test-
- Candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The computer transcription time for Stenographer Grade ‘D’ would be 50 minutes in English language and 65 minutes in Hindi language. And For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ transcription time would be 40 minutes in English language and 55 minutes in Hindi language.
- VH candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes for English or in 100 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and in 70 minutes for English Shorthand test and in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’.
- Candidates qualified in SSC stenographer skill test would be appointed in the user departments of central government on the basis of final merit list of SSC Stenographer Exam
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.