DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) invites applications from suitable candidates for the recruitment to a contractual post of Director (Rolling Stock). The interested candidates can read the following content to know more about the current DMRC Vacancy.
- DMRC Application process will get close on December 22, 2017.
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Applicants having experience of dealing with International Funding Agencies and International Consultants, will have an added advantage.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Post of Director (Rolling Stock) - Check PDF
Director (Rolling Stock) Highlights
|Name of the Post
||Director (Rolling Stock)
|Date of Vacancy
||January 1, 2018
|Scale of the aPost
||INR 75000 – 100000 (IDA) and other allowances/ perks/privileges of the Directors of Schedule ‘A’ Central PSUs.
|Duration of Appointment
||The appointment to this post will be on contract basis presently for a period of 5 years or the date of superannuation, whichever is earlier.
DMRC – Director Rolling Stock Responsibilities
- They will be responsible for turnkey handling of Rolling Stock/ Signaling and Telecommunication equipment.
- Contracts involving supply, design, manufacture, testing and commissioning of Rolling Stock/Signaling and
- Telecommunication equipment, involving framing of specifications, inviting tenders against international competitive bidding and
- Carrying out technical and commercial evaluation of tenders for procurement of modern, state of the art Rolling Stock/ Signaling and Telecommunication equipment from reputed manufacturers, funded by multilateral funding agency.
DMRC – Director Rolling Stock Eligibility
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their age, work experience, educational qualification etc. One can go through the table to know more about the same:
||Age of Superannuation 62 years
|Age limit on DOV
||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t the date of superannuation
The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
(3) Eligible Pay Scale (to be reckoned as on 01/01/2018)
- Public Sector Executive should be holding post in the pay scale of INR 51300 - 73000 (Pre-revised IDA) or should be working in SA grade (with grade pay of INR 10000 in Pay Band 4 of CDA grade of INR 37400-67000 (Pre-revised).
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be two years as on the date of vacancy.
How to Apply for DMRC Director Rolling Stock
To apply for the DMRC available position, the candidate needs to fill in the application form for the same. In the form you will be required to fill in your personal details like:
- Application in the enclosed format giving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should reach at the under mentioned address, positively by 22/12/2017 (Friday).
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with their ACR/APARs for the last five years, so as to reach at the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
- The Vigilance Clearance of the Candidates certified by the Present Employer should be enclosed.
DMRC Director Rolling Stock Selection Process
- The last date of receipt of complete application in DMRC is December 22, 2017 (Friday).
- No application will be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in format, applications received after the stipulated date, will be REJECTED.
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the applicants for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview will be advised through DMRC’s website and will be eligible for reimbursement of to and for economy class air fare or AC 2 tier railway fare.
- Applications are to be addressed to:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhavan, Fire Brigade Lane,
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.