DMRC Maintainer Fitter Result 2017 is out now and those who appeared can check to know whether they have qualified the online examination or not. The online examination was held on February 15, 2017. DMRC has uploaded Maintainer Result for Fitter along with Category wise Cut off Marks and Final Merit List of the candidates.
- The result for DMRC Maintainer Fitter for the advertisement number DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 can be checked on the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Medical Examination and Document Verification as per the DMRC Selection Process.
- Medical Examination and Document Verification will be held later on as per the requirement.
- For this, the candidates will be informed separately.
- After the Medical Examination and Document Verification, the training for Maintainer Fitters will began shortly.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with DMRC website, www.delhimetrorail.com for further instructions.
How to Check DMRC Result for Fitter 2017
DMRC Result for the post of Maintainer Fitter has been declared. The procedure for checking the result are provided below:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- Go to the advertisement number DMRC/ OM/ HR/ I/ 2016
- Click on the link Result of CBT for the post of Fitter (NE08(B))
- Here, the applicants can find Roll no. wise DMRC Maintainer Result for Fitter.
- To find the merit wise detailed result, the applicants can click on the ‘Click here’ option of the second page of the Notice.
Documents Required during Medical Examination
- Candidates need to bring 10 recently clicked passport size photographs with all original copies of the documents/certificates at the time of medical examination.
- The standards of Medical Examination for Maintainer-Fitter, (Bee-One) are provided at DMRC website.
- The process of medical examination may take a maximum of 4 working days.
- Candidates are expected to be prepared to join training immediately when called for medical examination.
- They may note that the call for Document Verification and Medical Examination of shortlisted candidates for the post of Maintainer-Fitter is purely provisional.
It is subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the candidates as mentioned in advertisement notice no. DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016, published in Employment News dated 24th Sep’2016.
- Candidates must report at the time of document verification/medical examination with the following documents, without which their medical examination will not be conducted:
1. Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
2. Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification i.e. ITI in Fitter, by the date of declaration of written test result.
3. SC/ST/OBC certificates, if the candidate belongs to a reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
4. NOC from serving employees/Ex-servicemen.
5. At the time of Medical Examination & Document verification, all the OBC candidates must submit the latest OBC Certificate with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause in Attached Format.
If they fail to do so, then they will not be allowed for the Medical Examination.
6. The proforma for character/identification Certificate has to be submitted at the time of Document Verification and Medical Examination can be downloaded from the URL http://www.delhimetrorail.com/Results/files/CharacterCert.pdf
7. Candidates must come with the three copies of Character/Identification Certificates, issued by the authority, mentioned therein.
- Candidates will be called for medical examination & document verification later on as per requirement for which candidates will be informed separately.
- Candidates are advised to remain in regular touch with DMRC website, i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com for any further updates.
Code of Conduct to Follow during DMRC Maintainer Fitter Training
- Training for Maintainer Fitters will begin shortly after the final results will be announced.
- All the selected candidates will be required to report at the discussed training center on the scheduled date.
- During the training period, the corporation expects trainees to behave in the best way.
- To ensure that, candidates must follow the below-mentioned points during the training:
- Training for Maintainer will begin at 9 AM sharp daily and candidates will be expected to mark their attendance latest by 9.
- The corporation expects trainees to be regular in their classes.
- No electronic gadgets should be carried along during classes.
- Hair should be trimmed: Men must trim their hair and must also shave daily.
- Dress code: Till the time the employees don’t get a proper uniform for training, they are required to carry two white full sleeves shirts, two gray trousers, black leather belt and one pair of black shoes to their training.
- Leave: In order to ensure the effectiveness of the training, not more than a day leave will be granted to candidates per month.
- PAN Card: PAN card number needs to be submitted at the time of joining. If you don’t have one, then apply for the same as soon as possible.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.