December 24, 2020: Board of Secondary Education (BSEH) has recently announced that the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 will be conducted on January 2 and 3, 2021. Candidates who are willing to join as a teacher in Haryana Government schools are required to mandatorily take up the HTET 2020 examinations. Every year, HTET is conducted by BSEH to determine the eligibility of the candidates to recruit them as a PRT, TGT and Primary Level teachers in the government schools of Haryana.
BSEH has already released the HTET admit card 2020 on its official BSEH website @bseh.org.in. Candidates who have earlier registered for the HTET 2020 exams can visit the official website of BSEH and download their exam admit cards available online by using their login credentials.
Check: HTET Admit Card 2020 Released, Download HERE
HTET 2020: Exam Day Instructions
Candidates who are going to take up the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 on January 2 and 3, 2021 are required to strictly follow certain rules and regulations instructed by the BSEH officials which are mentioned below.
- Carry a hard copy of the HTET admit card 2020 and the photo in the HTET admit card 2020 must be colored instead of black and white. Ensure to download a coloured photograph in the HTET admit card 2020 and take a print out of the same
- Carefully download the HTET admit card 2020, as there are 2 parts, in which one part is exam centre copy and the other part is candidates copy and both must be downloaded and printed out with colored photographs present on it
- The same photograph must be carried which was uploaded while filling the application to the exam center
- Make sure to reach the exam centre before the reporting time and complete all the formalities such as verification process, IRIS biometric scanning, Frisking, etc
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue once the gates are closed
- Latecomers will be not permitted to appear for the HTET 2020 exams
- Also, no candidate will be permitted to appear for the HTET 2020 exams without the verification and biometric scanning process
- BSEH will not entertain the requests to change the HTET 2020 exam centres
- No electronic or metallic materials such as jewels, rings, watch, camera, smartphone, purse, logbook, health band, earphones, etc should be taken inside the exam hall
- No arrangements to keep the belongings of the candidates will be made at the exam centers
- Married candidates are allowed to wear Sindoor, Bindi, and Mangalsutra while the baptized sikhs are allowed to carry their religious symbols
- Candidates whose HTET admit cards 2020 are on hold need to go through the guidelines and submit the required documents to re-download their HTET admit card 2020
- Physically challenged and blind candidates can avail scribes by following the process
Check: WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2020-21 Notice Out for Assistant Teacher Post @westbengalssc.com, Application Begins form Dec 23, Details Here
HTET 2020 Exam: Covid-19 Guidelines
As the HTET 2020 exams are taking place amidst the pandemic covid-19 circumstances, BSEH has advised the candidates to follow the exam day guidelines regarding the Covid-19 which are mentioned below.
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Wear masks and gloves until the exam concludes
- Carry a hand sanitizer and transparent water bottle
- Frequently sanitize your hands
- Sharing of any stationery items are prohibited inside the exam hall
- Thermal screening will be checked while entering the exam hall
Therefore, go through the other exam related guidelines mentioned on the HTET admit card 2020 and follow the same while appearing for the HTET 2020 exams on January 2, and 3, 2021.
Check the Latest Government Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.