The DSE or Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha declared the TGT teacher selection list and cut-off on the official website which is dseodisha.in. according to the official notification, the DSE Odisha TGT result will be declared next month. You can keep a regular tab on the website to be among the first to find out the result. You will need the roll number and your admit card details for the same.
Right after the exam, the conducting authority start preparing the DSE Odisha TGT result 2020 to declare the list of qualified candidates at the earliest. All these details will be declared in the official website only. The candidates can now check the official website for the final merit list which is published once the CBT and document verification process is over.
The exam was conducted in May 30-31, 2020 for the 1828 vacancies for contractual TGT teachers in secondary education. The answer keys has already been published on the official website.
Click here for answer key notice
DSE Odisha TGT- Important highlights
- The document verification process will be conducted from September 4-7,2020. Click here for the DSE Odisha TGT CBT result.
- The minimum qualifying marks cut-off for DSE Odisha TGT is 35% for unreserved category, and SEBC. For SC and St category, it is 30%. The official and final cut-off for DSE TGT 2020 will be published along with the results.
- The candidates can find the result from the TGT CBZ, PCM, and Arts section of the website.
- There will be the PDF file of the result. Check whether your roll number is mentioned in the list after you have downloaded it.
- If you are selected through the CBT, you will be called for the document verification.
- The following are the documents which you have to carry for the verification process:
- Hard copy of the online application form along with the full signature in the declaration part.
- HSC certificate of qualifying.
- 10+2 result and certificates.
- Certificates of qualifying bachelor’s degree
- B.Ed qualification certificate
- NOC from head of office if you are already in any service
- OSSTET pass certificate that is issued by BSE, Odisha
- Caste certificate, disability certificate and discharge certificate for ex-servicemen, if applicable
- Two photos which should be passport sized
- Any government approved ID card
- The provisional result which is declared after CBT exam will have name of candidates that is 120% of the available vacancies.
- The final merit list is published after the document verification is done. It will be prepared post-wise as well as Merit-wise.
Read about CTET exam here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.