CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test is a national level entrance exam organized by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) twice in a year (December and July). It is conducted for selecting candidates for the post of elementary and primary teachers in central government schools such as in Navodaya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The official notification for CTET 2019 July Session has been released on the official website of exam.
- This year, CTET 2019 for July session is scheduled for July 7, 2019. Read CTET Syllabus
- CTET Registration 2019 for July session has begun. The last date of application form submission is March 3.
- Students who have passed class 12 with minimum of 50% marks are only eligible to apply for the exam.
CTET 2019 (July Session) Registration Dates
Application forms for CTET 2019 July session have been released on the official website of exam i.e. ctet.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply can submit their applications from February 5, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
- Applicants are advised to check complete CTET 2019 Eligibility before filling the application form.
- The registration is done through online mode only.
- CTET Registration consists of 4 steps i.e. Filling CTET Online Application Form, Uploading Images, Fee Payment and Downloading Confirmation Page. Check CTET Exam Centers
- The application fee is INR 600 for one paper and INR 1000 for both papers. The fee can be paid either offline or online mode.
- No applications will be accepted aftre the due date of registration i.e. March 3, 2019.
|Registration start from
||February 2, 2019
|Last date of application form submission
||March 3, 2019 (Tuesday 5:00 PM)
|Application form correction starts from
||March 14, 2019
|Last date of application form correction
||March 20, 2019
|Declaration of final status of application
||March 25, 2019
CTET 2019 (July Session) Exam Dates
CTET 2019 for July session is scheduled for July 7, 2019. The exam will be conducted in two levels, Paper 1 (Primary Stage) and Paper 2 (Elementary Stage). Both the papers are conducted on a single day in different shifts. Check CTET Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Paper 1 is conducted for class 1 to class 5 and Paper is conducted for class 6 to class 8.
- The questions paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Download CTET Practice Papers
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
- Duration of the paper is 2 hours 30 minutes (both papers).
|Download Admit Card
||July 7, 2019 (Sunday)
CTET 2019 (July Session) Result Dates
CTET Result is declared on the official website of CTET after the conduct of exam. The candidates can predict their CTET Result by viewing the CTET Answer Key published on the official website. CTET Answer key is generated in four different sets on the official website.
- The result will be declared in the form of merit list at ctet.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
- Candidate who scores 60% marks in the CTET is considered eligible to obtain the CTET Certificate.
- Applicants who will successfully qualify the exam will get the CTET Certificate.
- CTET Certificate obtained is valid for 7 years for all categories. Candidates can re-issue the CTET Certificate if it lost or damaged.
|Declaration of Result
|CTET 2019 Certificates Dispatch
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.