UPSC is currently accepting online applications for the NDA exam on its official website. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 05, 2021. Here are the last minute preparation tips for the NDA Exam 2021 that will help you to boost your score.
The exam is being conducted for the entry of a total of 400 candidates into the defence academy. It is important to go through the NDA Syllabus and Pattern before starting the preparation.
Here are some of the genuine NDA Exam Preparation Tips that will help you to perform better and stand out from the competition.
Choose the Right Resources for UPSC NDA 2021
- With tons of materials and study resources available in the market, one can get confused about choosing the perfect one for the UPSC NDA Exam.
- One must stick to only one study resource at a time. NCERT is just like a sacred book for NDA preparation.
- Piling up different books and material will leave you with a state of confusion and may make you feel demotivated.
- However, you can refer to other resources as well when you have covered the NCERT.
Analyze Your Preparation for UPSC NDA 2021
- The UPSC NDA Syllabus is very diversified and wide. It is important to strengthen all the sections of the paper to ace the NDA Exam.
- Candidates are advised to attempt full mock tests or subject wise mock test on time to analyze their preparation for different sections of the paper.
- Candidates must emphasize strengthening their weak points and sharpening their pre-existing skills.
- Analyzing your preparation can help you to steer your preparation journey in the right direction.
Take Rest and Find Inspiration for UPSC NDA 2021
- It is highly important to find inspiration for studies to stay consistent and positive. One can get exhausted by studying consistently over time.
- One must fuel themselves with new energy by performing physical exercises, performing breathing exercises, taking a walk, or any other thing to refresh the mind.
- It is important to take a rest in-between studies. You can divide your studies into 2-2 hours sessions each.
Set Daily & Weekly Goals for UPSC NDA 2021
- One of the best ways to complete any huge task is to divide it into smaller fragments. You can divide your preparation and set daily and weekly goals to achieve them.
- For example, you can divide one chapter into 5 different parts to be covered in 5 days and practice it on weekends. This way, you can efficiently cover larger topics in a shorter duration.
Maintain Health for UPSC NDA 2021
- You should not overlook your physical as well as mental health when you are studying.
- Candidates are advised to take enough sleep (Minimum 6 Hours a Day) and rest to maintain mental efficiency.
- Compromising sleep after studies can lead to mental as well as physical exhaustion over time.
- Therefore, it is advised to take enough sleep, stay hydrated and eat healthy food to maintain the efficiency of the body for studies.
Hope these NDA Exam Preparation tips will help you through the preparation.
Click here for more govt job news
Join Our Telegram Channel for the latest Govt Job News
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.