February 01, 2021: Indian Army has published a notification related to the recruitment of the Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 for the July session. The notice was officially released on February 1, 2021.
The Indian Army has informed that the interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive till March 2, 2021. A total of 90 candidates will be recruited at the end of the process. There will be 4 years of training until the candidate is permanently recruited. The candidates will be recruited on the basis of application shortlisting, SSB Interview, and Medical Exam.
Also Read: Army recruitment rally for Punjab, JK, Ladakh in Jammu from March 1
Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must be fulfilling the below-given criteria before applying:
- Applicants must have cleared 12th or 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- They must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Steps to Apply
Applicants can apply for the posts in the following way:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Step 2: Tap on the option ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’. Click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- Step 3: The registration form will appear. Enter all the details required.
- Step 4: Tap on the option ‘Apply Online’.
- Step 5: A new page will appear named ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’. There will be a course for Technical Graduates.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option against the course name. The application form will be displayed.
- Step 7: Follow the guidelines and tap on the ‘Continue’ button. Provide the details required.
- Step 8: Proceed with the next page by clicking on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Step 9: On reaching the last segment/page of filling the information, view the details filled under the name ‘Summary of your information’.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Submit Now’ option. Download the form and take its print out for future reference.
Read: ARO Muzaffarpur Army Rally Bharti Admit Card 2021 (Out)
Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Documents to Carry for Interview
Following documents must be carried at the time of SSB interview:
- Two copies of the application with a Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in the original showing DOB.
Original Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof in original.
Read More: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Executive/ Technical Branch
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.