January 20, 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will update the link for UPSC NDA (I) 2021 application withdrawal on January 27, 2021. Using this link, the NDA applicants will be able to cancel and withdraw their applications. The link will be deactivated on February 2, 2021.
The candidates are also informed that once the application is withdrawn and the status is removed, the applicants will not be able to restore their application. Moreover, the application fee of Rs. 100 will not be refunded after the cancellation of the application. Applicants will be requiring their Registration ID to withdraw the application. The last date for UPSC NDA 2021 application/registration was January 19, 2021.
UPSC NDA (I) 2021: How to Withdraw Application
Candidates will have to follow the below-given steps to withdraw their application:
- Step 1: Go to UPSC Official website upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Tap on the option of ‘Apply Online’.
- Step 3: A new page will appear. Click on the application withdrawal link.
- Step 4: Fill in the various credentials asked including registration ID, name, gender, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 5: Tap on the suitable option of ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- Step 6: Read the terms and conditions carefully and agree to it.
- Step 7: OTPs will be provided to the email ID and the registered Mobile number.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP.
- Step 9: Request for cancellation of application will be then accepted.
- Step 10: On the acceptance of withdrawal, take a print out of the receipt as proof.
- Step 11: A confirmation email and SMS will be provided that the candidate’s application has been withdrawn.
Read More: Check All the Topmost Latest Banking, Railways, SSC, UPSC Job Updates
Latest Government Job Updates and PSU Recruitment Details HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.