Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the panel that conducts the entrance exam every year for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in multiple banks across India. Most of the public sector banks in our country participate in IBPS PO exam to recruit their PO staff. IBPS PO 2020 Registration will be opened in August (Tentatively). On the other hand, the admit card for the IBPS PO prelims exam will be released in September 2020 (tentatively).
Practice All India IBPS PO Mock Tests 2020 for free of cost
Latest: IBPS Clerk Registration will be opened in September-October (Expected). Click Here to Check IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration
- The exam is carried out in three stages – Preliminary (prelims), Main exam, and Interview Round.
- The first two of these are online mode exams while the Interview will be held face-to-face. Check Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO 2020 Prelims is scheduled to be conducted on four days – October 3, 4, and 10, 2020.
- Only those candidates, who would qualify the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in IBPS PO Main Exam to be held on November 28, 2020. Check IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Guidelines for IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration
The eligible candidates will need to fill the online registration form at the official website of IBPS – ibps.in to appear for the exam. The registration process is indeed very simple and straightforward for which instructions are also provided on the official website. Candidates must take the utmost care of the specifications for filling the IBPS PO Application Form.
A major step involved in IBPS PO Registration Form 2019 is to upload the handwritten declaration, where students probably commit mistakes. The registering candidates are required to write a declaration on their own, and upload its scanned copy using the “Uploads” field of the online registration form.
Note: Along with handwritten declaration, candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. Read IBPS PO Photo Size, Dimension, Format, and Other details.
Practice IBPS PO Pre (Mock test) as much as possible to uplift your preparation
Candidates must take care of the following requirements while writing and uploading the handwritten declaration for IBPS PO registration:
- The size of the scanned image of the handwritten declaration must be between 50 to 100 Kbs.
- The file format must be of the JPEG type.
- The handwritten declaration must be written by the applicant only. It should not be written by the candidate’s family members, friends, relatives, or any other person in any condition.
- It should be written on white paper with a black/ blue ink pen.
- The handwritten declaration should be written only in the English language. The declaration written in any other language, like Hindi, will be rejected.
- The text of the handwritten declaration must not be written in the CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Candidates must specify their complete and correct name in the declaration.
- The text of the handwritten declaration should strictly adhere to the following: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” There must not be any change in this text.
- The handwritten declaration for the IBPS PO registration should not be undersigned by the registering candidate.
- The candidates must read the detailed information brochure before uploading the declaration and carrying out the other steps involved in filling the IBPS PO application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.