The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has created a new set of guidelines for the upcoming IBPS PO 2020 Prelims exam. The measure has been taken to make sure that IBPS PO exam is conducted safely, following all the guidelines related to COVID-19. Wearing a mask, gloves and carrying a sanitizer are some of the important steps that candidates have to take to be allowed within the exam center. The prelims exam is scheduled for October 3, 10 and 11, 2020 and the mains exam will be conducted in November 28, 2020. Also read about IBPS application date.
The following are some of the new guidelines for the IBPS PO 2020:
- There will be a different set of reporting time for candidates to maintain social distancing.
- The candidates must come much earlier than the reporting time to avoid overcrowding.
- There will be a time-slot mentioned in the IBPS PO admit card which should be strictly followed.
- Entry in the exam hall will be allowed based on the time slot mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should reach minimum 15 minutes prior to the reporting time.
- The lab number and roll number list will not be displayed outside the venue this time. It will be individually reported to the candidates after their admit card and photo identity verification.
- The candidates can bring a transparent water bottle, gloves, 50ml hand sanitizer, their own pen, along with the admit card and ID proof. A photocopy of the ID proof needs to be stapled to their admit card as well.
- The candidates also have to install the arogya setu app in their phone and show their health status and risk factor or lack of it.
- This should be displayed to the security guard of the venue during entry.
- If the candidate do not have a smartphone they have to bring a signed declaration as per the format provided in the IBPS PO notification and show it to the guard.
- Candidates who have moderate or high risk as per the app will not be allowed entry.
- In case any response in the notification form is aligned with symptoms of COVID-19, the candidate will not be allowed entry in the exam hall.
- After showing the health status to the guard, it is mandatory to switch off the phone before going to deposit it at the designated place.
- The temperature of all candidates will be checked with a thermo gun at the entry point. They will not be allowed if the temperature is higher than normal.
- Registration of the candidates will be done through photo capture and the candidates will be given the seat number on the spot.
- Rough sheet will be kept at the desk and no additional sheets will be provided this time.
- The admit card and the photocopy of the ID have to be dropped in the designated boxes as per the instruction given on the candidates’ card.
- The rough sheet also have to be dropped at the designated boxes before leaving.
- The boxes for admit card and rough sheet are separate.
- Overcrowding the exit while leaving the venue will not be allowed.
Check all the news about IBPS PO here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.