The IBPS PO 2020 exam application process has been going on for a while and today, that is, August 26, 2020 is the last day to apply and complete the application process. If needed, editing in the application form can also be done till today. The last date to download and get a printout of the application form is September 10, 2020.
Steps to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website of IBPS PO.
- Look for the link to apply and register online for the exam.
- Click on the link and start filling up all the fields in the application form.
- Once you enter all the necessary details, the registration ID and password will be generated. Using these, you have to login to complete the second part of the form.
- The second part consist of all the basic information about your qualification. Choice of exam center, preference of bank etc. Learn more about choosing the preferred bank
- Before final submission check the preview of the form and then submit.
- The application fees for unreserved category is INR 800 and for reserved categories it is INR 175.
- The form will be considered submitted successfully, only when the payment is cleared.
The prelims exam for IBPS PO 2020 will be conducted on October 3, 10 and 11, 2020. Earlier the schedule was October 3, 4 and 10. There are 1417 vacancies which is inclusive of the posts available from every bank and candidates have to qualify each step of the exam, in order to be eligible for the next.
Check the latest IBPS PO 2020 news here.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.