The Bank of Maharashtra has released the 2021 official notification for the recruitment of General Officers on its official website. The application process has also been opened on the website only. All the candidates who are interested in the Bank of Maharashtra General Officer posts can apply.
The Bank has announced 150 vacancies for the General Officer Scale 2 posts. The application process has started on March 22 and will continue till April 06, 2021.
The selection of candidates for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Scale 2 posts will be done on a PAN India basis and the recruited candidates will be posted all across the country as Branch Managers or Officers.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Release of Official Notification
||March 22, 2021
|Beginning of Online Application
||March 22, 2021
|End of Online Application
||April 06, 2021
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment: Category-wise Vacancy Details
||Number of Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- All the applying candidates must be between the age of 25 years and 35 years.
- The aspirants must have a minimum of 60% in graduation in any discipline in the aggregate of all the subjects in all years/semesters with JAIIB or CAIIB.
- Or the candidates must have cleared professional courses like CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM from institutions recognized by the Government of India.
- They must have 3-year post qualification working experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra at www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Find the ‘Recruitment Process Current Openings’ button and click on it.
- Go to the link for ‘Online Application for Recruitment of Generalists Officers in Scale-II 2021-22”.
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ option.
- Enter your details to register and apply.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Download the filled-in application form and the e-receipt.
- Take printouts of both for future references.
Click here to get a direct link to the official notification.
Click here to get a direct link to the application process.
For more details about the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment exams, visit the official website.
Click here for more such latest news.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.