The bank of India recruitment 2020 is going to be done for general banking officers and clerks to fulfill 28 vacancies. The interested candidates can apply till August 16, 2020 through the official website of the bank.
The BOI recruitment 2020 notice had been released officially on the website on July 1, 2020. The application process had started from August 1, 2020. The last date for submitting the online form is on August 16, 2020.
Also Read- IBPS PO 2020 Application Begins
BOI recruitment 2020- Vacancy and Eligibility criteria
- There is 14 vacancies for Officer in General Banking Stream or JMGS I. age limit of the candidates should be between 18 and 25 and they should be minimum graduate from any recognized organization.
- There are 14 vacancies for clerical position and the candidate must be minimum 10th pass to be eligible and the age limit is 18-25 years.
You can apply for the posts through the following methods-
- Go to the official website of Bank of India and select the position for which you wish to apply.
- Fill in the details that are asked for in the application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature in the right size and dimension.
- The application fees is INR 200 for unreserved candidates and INR 50 for reserved category and have to be paid online to complete the procedure successfully.
- The specific recruitment is for sports persons specifically and there will be a written test along with field test and interview. Only those who qualify the field test will be called for the interview.
Check the official notification here.
For more BOI recruitment news check here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.