Union Public Service Commission has officially issued the CDS 2 2020 admit card on October 15, 2020, on its official website. Aspirants can avail their admit cards by visiting the official website of UPSC. Students can contact UPSC if any error is found on the admit card.
UPSC CDS II 2020 exam is scheduled for November 8, 2020. Aspirants need to carry the admit card of CDS 2 2020 to the exam center along with original identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.). Aspirants will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they fail to produce an admit card at the exam center.
UPSC CDS 2 2020: Steps to download admit card
1) Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
2) Click under the banner "What's New Section"
3) Click on "E-admit card - CDS examination (II) 2020"
4) Aspirants will be directed to the page to fill their roll no. and other credentials.
5) Click the submit button and proceed to download the admit card of CDS 2 2020
6) UPSC CDS admit card 2020 will be available in PDF format.
7) Download the admit card for future reference
UPSC CDS 2 Examination
UPSC is conducting a CDS 2 exam to recruit aspirants for a total of 344 vacancies..
The selection process of CDS 2020 includes a written exam, SSB interview, and medical examination. Written qualified students will be called for the SSB interview of CDS exam 2020
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.