Army Recruitment Office or ARO, Shimla is inviting application for soldier in technical position and will be conducting recruitment rally at the Paddal Ground, Mandi in Himachal Pradesh. The recruitment drive will go on from October 6-14, 2020. Eligible candidates from the region of Solan, Kinnaur, Shimla and Sirmaur in Himachal Pradesh who meet the eligibility criteria can apply. The online registration process will be starting tomorrow in the Indian Army recruitment website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration starts from August 7, 2020. The last day to apply is September 20, 2020. Admit cards will be send to the candidates by email from September 21, 2020.
Also check upcoming CDS (II) exam
ARO Shimla- Soldier Technical Position highlights
- The positions for which the recruitment is being done includes-
- Soldier Technical (male)
- Soldier technical- ammunition examiner (male)
- Soldier Technical- Aviation (male)
- Soldier technical- Nursing Assistant (male)
- The age limit for the position is 17.5years to 23 years.
- The minimum educational qualification required is Class 12th with minimum 50% marks aggregate and 40% and up in all the subjects.
- Candidates should only be from the specified districts of Himachal Pradesh.
- Minimum height is 163cm and weight is 48kg.
- The admit cards will contain the details of where to report and the time.
- They have to qualify the Physical fitness test, physical measurement test, and the medical examination.
- The PFT will consistent of 1.6km run, beam pull-ups, 9-feet ditch, and Zig-zag balance.
- If you are declared fit, the qualified candidates will be provided the Admit card for the Common Entrance Exam at the site of the rally.
- Along with the admit card to the rally, the candidate must also have 20 copies of unattested passport-size photo, education certificates, domicile certificates, caste/category certificate if applicable, government ID card.
- Sufficient edibles and drinking water must be carried on the day of rally.
Check all the latest updates on ARO Shimla Soldier Technical Position here.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.